Masta

White/yellow buffs on nado

Masta

Hey guys,

Something that has been bothering me for a while is the white/yellow mage battles on Nado. it goes like this: Enemy team moves in double buffed and fights for 30 seconds. The moment the buffs run out they run back and wait for the cooldown. My suggestion is to let these buffs work just for lvl 200+(which they are intended for).

What do you guys think?

Gr's

Masta

stubi

Yeah i agree on that and movementspeed on some classes is way to high for nado.

I also want to point out that you can teleport back with the invader crystals when you are the owner.

Masta
2 hours ago, alpha_32127 said:

Yeah i agree on that and movementspeed on some classes is way to high for nado.

I also want to point out that you can teleport back with the invader crystals when you are the owner.

Ah I forgot about that one!

buetti
9 hours ago, Masta said:

Hey guys,

Something that has been bothering me for a while is the white/yellow mage battles on Nado. it goes like this: Enemy team moves in double buffed and fights for 30 seconds. The moment the buffs run out they run back and wait for the cooldown. My suggestion is to let these buffs work just for lvl 200+(which they are intended for).

What do you guys think?

Gr's

Masta

Hey Masta,
on islands, gc and at FL War,  you have the same issue with the yellow and white mage buffs as on nado.

My suggestion is, that the effects of the yellow and white mage buffs are only working for a certain distance.

Here is a short example.

Team A buffs up with white/yellow buffs in crystal room and are teleporting without yellow/white mage on the island = Buffs not working
Team B buffs up with white/yellow buffs in crystal room and are teleproting with the yellow/white mage (walks with the team) on the island = Buffs are working

Just making the Buffs working for 200+ will fix the yellow/white mage buff issue on nado but not at the 200+ content.

If a team wants yellow or white mage buffs during PVP they should have an active yellow or white mage on the battlefield and not waiting in front of a crystal.

Greets
Arc

Dynamix

White/Yellow mage buffs are retarded to have on nado in my opinion, they have to be removed one way or the other. Or else its gonna keep being buff fights, as Masta said, people buff up, go in and pk's for 30 sec, buffs run out, Shit i need to get out and get new ones! Aka half the time there is a pvp war, people are in god damn crystal room...

I like Buetti's idea, it would be smart to have a "radius" on the yellow/white buffs. Aka your White/Yellow Mage have to be in range so u can see him or something (probably a bit more). But something so u can't just level a char to 126 and pop level 10 yellow/white buffs in crystal room for ur whole party....

IKuPAI

First of all... having to sit in crystal room waiting for buffs is not how support classes are SUPPOSED TO WORK. Nurf their affectiveness, not their usefulness.

Point 2: if ice flower was magic points instead of blue points required we could see so many white/black mages on nado.

Point c: stop nurfing, start fixing.

Point R.5: if yellow mages and white mages had a small ap scale we could see yellow and white mage mains. Atm they deal no damage and have 50% cooldown on their STATS. 1250 white poins... 50% down time.

stubi
1 hour ago, IKuPAI said:

First of all... having to sit in crystal room waiting for buffs is not how support classes are SUPPOSED TO WORK. Nurf their affectiveness, not their usefulness.

Point 2: if ice flower was magic points instead of blue points required we could see so many white/black mages on nado.

Point c: stop nurfing, start fixing.

Point R.5: if yellow mages and white mages had a small ap scale we could see yellow and white mage mains. Atm they deal no damage and have 50% cooldown on their STATS. 1250 white poins... 50% down time.

Stubi here,

i agree with your points 2 and c,

however, yellowmages with an AP scale on yellow is to much cause the difference is about 600 ap compared to full red.

The DPS from a yellowmage is higher when he is spamming his flame and burst edges cause of the attackspeed.

The DPS from Meteor shower is capped to 5showers at a time so it cant outdps a full red rm pve wise. (otherwise dex rms would be viable probs to HappieRM)

if you give Yellow stats a AP bonus from 1AP per 10 Points it would be 125AP which is a buff overall but wouldnt change allot in the current situation.

There is no possible way to get neither a yellow or a whitemage working on nado due the high magic stats their scrolls require.

Just dont make the scrolls viable 160- thats my opinion.

IKuPAI

Or white/ yellow / black points only work with respective weapons...

Example: 700 blue 700 black

If driver gives 1500 AP

and 700 blue gives 4000 AP

And fab stick gives 500 AP

Blue mage is 6000 AP with black touch and weaken with driver. 

And execution stick gives 300 AP

and driver gives 1500 AP 

and 700 black gives 3000 AP

Blue/black is 4800 AP with black touch and weaken with driver and black sheild.

Edited by IKuPAI

Happie

Problem with yellow & white buffers at 160 to begin with is their stat requirements, there's no way someone will play a yellow mage at 160 because won't be able to equip any gear due to almost all your points being spent in yellow,  even if you went lower yellow to equip gear the buffs become alot weaker nor will you have any red so you're literally just gonna run around like a headless chicken doing nothing but wait for buff cd's to wear off.

I fully agree with masta on here, yellow buff scrolls shouldn't be available for those lower then 175 or so I'd say, because they do help out alot at places like rock, but rock is just a grind to get to 200 so its basically a 200+ req anyways, same goes for white buffs since they require even more white then yellow buffs do yellow. To actually play as a yellow/white buffer you need stats past lvl 200+, so it should have a level req that fits for it to actually be played.

Possibly add a new self buff for yellow/white mages that gives them a health buff which has stat requirements at the same level as their highest possible buff scroll?

IKuPAI

We should just replace requirements for red with yellow as an alternative.

Make ice flower and apocalypse require magic points instead of blue/red

And make fab/ultima ARMOR be magic points as they are.

Keep eonics as they are (maybe add Eonic pots)

And scale yellow/white to be 70% As strong as a blue ice flower or red apocalypse...

Just gotta scale it properly so a white/yellow fully buffed solo is 90% effective as a red/blue solo... that way at full party everyone can be 150%

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

Then you'd have pilgrimage ultima yellow mages running around with blaze shooting draco spirit cuts on nado!

I mean, this has to be fixed! Allow support classes to self sustain. I had to ask GMs to nurf corodons for both my 254 white mage AND my 160 black mage cuz g6/7 weapons weren't strong enough with water blade.

If you make white/yellow 200+ why wouldn't people cry about black touch on shuy?

And then where does it stop? The fabled blu/black nado build gets cut because its too stronk?!

Yet archers double their mdef with 1 spell.

You know, in HETB if you got over 600% mdef red mages did 100dmg with fire fury and 0 damage with meteor shower. You know that was a full 8 set of tri with binah only? Or archers could do it with sylph and a 7 set.

Furthermore, in this TB black touch takes 100% flat mdef away, in HETB it took all but level 1 guardian protection away.

Now you know...

Edited by IKuPAI