shockdot

Season 1 PvP Tournament

shockdot

Once the Season is over we will be holding a Single Elimination Style PvP Tournament. Only level 300 players will be able to register for this tournament. So if you have not reached level 300 yet, go level up during the next 2 weeks!

Registration Requirements

• Level 300 on a Seasonal Character by the end of the Season

Please note you will be disqualified if any of the following is true:

• You are banned.
  • You cheat or try to cheat.
  • Users are only allowed to register with ONE account, if you try to register with two... Both accounts will be disqualified.
  • You do not show up during your scheduled tournament time slot. (We will give you a 10 minute grace period)
  • You are not level 300 when the Season ends.

Rules (Rules may be added from time to time)

• No unzipping of potions during the fight. You can unzip your potions before the fight, but not during.
  • No stun weapons

The winner will receive a MSI GL62M 7RDX 15.6" Gaming Laptop with:

Users who are interested in competing in this tournament MUST register for it. To register, you MUST post your character name in this topic between now and September 20th. 

*EDIT*

The PvP Tournament will be on November 18, starting at 3PM EST. Each contestant MUST be present by 3:05 PM EST or they will be disqualified, we will wait an extra 5 minutes. Each fight has been randomly picked. Each rounds fights will be randomly selected using the winning players names. Due to an uneven number of second round contestants, the loser of the first second round fight will fight the final second round contestant. 

First Rounds

iiiiLLLL vs Anonymous

The_Notorious vs iJustGotRekt

JeffreyDahmer vs Fantasy

IKuPAI

*Drools*

Oh.... my.... SHOCKDOT.

I'm finally off work after 16 hours today... that being said...

I'm sad to say I'm not going to qualify for the PvP contests, I've been the content exploring type this season... But wait till we get back to tri!

This is SHOCKDOT INCREDIBLE! You've really out SHOCKDOT done yourselves this time... incredible opportunities here!

I just want to wish everyone good SHOCKDOT luck!

shockdot

The PvP Tournament will be on November 18, starting at 3PM EST. Each contestant MUST be present by 3:05 PM EST or they will be disqualified, we will wait an extra 5 minutes. Each fight has been randomly picked. Each rounds fights will be randomly selected using the winning players names. Due to an uneven number of second round contestants, the loser of the first second round fight will fight the final second round contestant. 

First Rounds

iiiiLLLL vs Anonymous

The_Notorious vs iJustGotRekt

JeffreyDahmer vs Fantasy

shockdot

Due to a scheduling issue with some of the contestants, we've decided to move the Tournament date to November 18, starting at 3PM EST.

Masta

The event will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/turf_battles and it will start 15 min before the event!

The PvP Tournament will be on November 18, starting at 3PM EST

Make sure to tune in!

Edited by Masta

Zorpy99

Sure does suck that 3 of the people in it won' be participating and sucks to be noto and ijustgotrekt who are mages fighting archers without being able to unzip potions so congrats to influence on winning the tournament 

shockdot

The PvP tournament will be starting today at 3PM EST (20 minutes from now). Participants will be able to login to the "Tournament" Server that has been added to our launcher, and it is using the last day of Season 1 Server's character data.

Participants can login into the game on their registered accounts about 10 minutes prior to 3PM EST so as to prep their characters. You MUST be online when it is your turn to fight, we will only wait 5 minutes before disqualifying you.

Players will be unable to use zipped potions while in the fighting arena, and anyone that uses a stun weapon will be disqualified.

Our resident Moderator, Masta, has volunteerd to stream the tournament, if you would like to watch the tournmant you can do so on the following Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/turf_battles.