jy02250843

newbie beg for help

jy02250843

hi guys, when i try to run the game, it was just stuck in the screen    Checking AlAudio.dll for changes...

And I really dont know how to fix this problem, already tried closed window firewall and all the anti virus software,  which did not help at all.

And when i run this game on my laptop, it just patch the game automatically, and I could play it.

But the thing is i usually play game on my pc not laptop, so Im here to ask for some help about how to figure it out.

cheers

marshall

shockdot

Hello, this problem happens when a core game file (Triumphus.dll) is being blocked or is unable to be used.

This can happen because either your Anti Virus or Windows Defender is blocking the file...

So your first step is...

1) Disable your Anti-Virus & Windows Defender.

2) Remove the item from the Quarantine list for each.

3) Restart Computer

4) Try running the game, you might have to re-install...

Also, you might have not installed the required C++ Redistributable (found on our downloads page). Simpy install it, restart your computer, and try launching the game.

Trucha

Also you can follow shocks step 1 and 2 then

Step 3) delete triumphus.dll from your bin folder.

4) Try to play game again, It will load up. 

5)Add the New downloaded triumphus.dll to your exceptions list.

If you try to add the old tri.dll to your exceptions IT WILL NOT WORK. 

Mr1Guy

I had this same thing, i had to find the Visual Studio C++ thing they make you download when downloading turfbattles, right click on it, and select run and thats what solved my problem