lilija

SEP.exe - Bad Image ERROR

lilija

Untitled.jpg

that's what I receive after trying to launch game (after pressing the server to connect with).

Any solutions?

lilija

last night I had updates installed by windows so maybe that's why.. I had windows 10 though since the beginning so don't think its 8.1 now but yeah.. maybe its an update thing... ill try to have a look into it tomorrow (I hope) and read your link carefully (I just took few minutes for a quick scan through it as don't have much time)

Thank you for spending your own time for me, appreciate it

Edited by lilija

IKuPAI

SHOCKDOT always has more relative answers than me xD. I just try and go at the systems. Wish he'd make a knowledge base for errors and such xD

I hope you're not trying to hit 300 ;)

lilija

im too weak to hit 300 :( I am not even 160 :( and I started to play almost at the beginning of season :( No much of free time, no motivation since game is empty and I got no friends rly, also my knowledge is poor bout game so I cant get far on my own :( Still, I like to log once in a while to see whats going on so I hope there is a solution for my error :(

shockdot

This could be a corrupt install, have you tried re-installing?

also make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the game... same with windows defender.

lilija

after deleting and installing again I have those problems I had last time I think.. defender is off, I added files to firewall wall and nothing. Idk what to do ;/

IKuPAI
14 hours ago, lilija said:

im too weak to hit 300 :( I am not even 160 :( and I started to play almost at the beginning of season :( No much of free time, no motivation since game is empty and I got no friends rly, also my knowledge is poor bout game so I cant get far on my own :( Still, I like to log once in a while to see whats going on so I hope there is a solution for my error :(

Well, once you get in game I encourage you to check out my guides on the general turf battles forums. I've included some insider's info on obtaining certain resources off the islands. This game has become newbie friendly and <Hero> is always accepting new members. We have a lot of knowledge and a few of our players are helping take islands and powerlevel.

Do not ask for a powerlevel, just ask for help. I have taught most of the tribe how to progress lower levels without assistance ao they may encourage you to do the same. For example, not many people help with level 80-100 due to the army of the undead quest being such a boost at 120.

4 hours ago, lilija said:

after deleting and installing again I have those problems I had last time I think.. defender is off, I added files to firewall wall and nothing. Idk what to do ;/

I don't use these, but you could attempt to learn virtual machines. This would allow you to create a Windows 7 for example; type environment.

So, you said fresh install... is it possible your connection could have corrupted the download of the file you're re-installing with?

lilija

i never ask for anything, and yes I rather gain the experience to survive myself instead of being dependant on others :)

And I have no idea what is possible and what is not :( I'm bad at those stuffs :( 

IKuPAI
9 minutes ago, lilija said:

i never ask for anything, and yes I rather gain the experience to survive myself instead of being dependant on others :)

And I have no idea what is possible and what is not :( I'm bad at those stuffs :( 

I had a lot of information in my last post. Before we go to virtual machines let's try this one:

Can you redownload and reinstall?

I'm wondering if your installer was corrupted on download. Or may be old.

IKuPAI

I want to reiterate... try downloading the installer again. IT may be corrupted. 

Edited by IKuPAI

shockdot

If you open a Support Ticket... You can send us your Teamviewer Information and we can try to remote assist you with this problem. Just send us your Teamviewer ID & Password via a Support Ticket.