shockdot

[Fix] Black Screen, Not Opening, Laggy FPS Problem

shockdot

Users who are having troubles accessing the game because it is laggy, doesn't open, or only shows a black screen can follow the following easy steps to solve their problems:

• Restart your computer
  • Move your EonicGames Directory to your Desktop (Should be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\)
  • Open the EonicGames folder that is now on your desktop.
  • Open the TurfBattles folder.
  • Open the Bin folder.
  • Open CLauncher.exe (this is your launcher, you can make a shortcut on your desktop)
  • This should of fixed the problem, if not please open a support ticket with us.

tempknight

Hey shockdot,

whilst playing tb it all of a sudden closed on me and popped up with Seph.exe failed and now I can even open game.

any idea on what to do?

shockdot

Hi tempknight, a picture of the issue would help... You opening a Support Ticket on the Support page of the website and sending us your Teamviewer Information would help even more (so we can remote assist you).

I'm thinking your Windows Defender or Anti-Virus randomly decided to block a part of the game (or even deleted part of it).

tempknight

i cant get the error message to pop again.

but I thought I would try run the normal server and that works only seasonal doesn't work?

shockdot
1 hour ago, tempknight said:

but I thought I would try run the normal server and that works only seasonal doesn't work?

What happens then if you switch back to the Season Server?

If you still need help, that Teamviewer offer is still on the table.

IKuPAI
On 6/29/2017 at 5:23 PM, tempknight said:

I'm running into the same issue on my laptop... reinstall isn't having it either. It opened once! And I ran around for 5 minutes then boom. 

shockdot
1 hour ago, IKuPAI said:

I'm running into the same issue on my laptop... reinstall isn't having it either. It opened once! And I ran around for 5 minutes then boom. 

Did you try moving the game to your Desktop? I can teamviewer in if you want.

IKuPAI
20 hours ago, shockdot said:

Did you try moving the game to your Desktop? I can teamviewer in if you want.

Yeah, we'll give it a go! I'll open a ticket shortly.

Moved TB to desktop, added exceptions for both processes, both exes, and the entire folder including the desktop shortcut file. Everything is running as Windows 7 (Xp dissappeared at some point) and as administrator too.

hatblow

a página para login no jogo não abre; x

me move tb to deskop and not open 

Edited by hatblow

shockdot
42 minutes ago, hatblow said:

a página para login no jogo não abre; x

me move tb to deskop and not open 

Do you have Teamviewer? Please open a support ticket with your Teamviewer ID & Password, and we will remote assist you.

Erelis

Hi, I have issue while trying to launch the game. When i click the Triumphus server, everything is fine, game loads, i can play.But when i try to launch the Season two servers , the eonic games Anti-Hack message pops up on the right corner " Hardware of this computer is locked". Yesterday everything worked fine.

ospice6
8 minutes ago, Erelis said:

Hi, I have issue while trying to launch the game. When i click the Triumphus server, everything is fine, game loads, i can play.But when i try to launch the Season two servers , the eonic games Anti-Hack message pops up on the right corner " Hardware of this computer is locked". Yesterday everything worked fine.

Same

Masta

@Erelis and @ospice6 Did you guys make a ticket for this?

Gr's

Masta

ospice6
Just now, Masta said:

@Erelis and @ospice6 Did you guys make a ticket for this?

Gr's

Masta

Yea, one and half hour ago.

Ohh, and it's working on other computers on the same network.

Edited by ospice6