Mr1Guy

Cannot Play Triumphus Server

Mr1Guy

Any time I try to run the launcher, it gives me an error message that reads "There was an error while downloading the file Triumphus.dll. (Error Code: Forbidden)" and since getting this error message the first time, I double checked my anti-virus (windows defender) and firewall to make sure they were both off. They were both on, so I switched them off and tried launching again, only to get the same error. I got the error first on August 19th, and decided to play seasonal again which worked fine, up to the 20th when it was taken offline and I haven't been able to get back online since. Any help is appreciated!

IKuPAI

My translation of this error:

"Your access to update triumphus.dll is denied (reason: forbidden)"

I'm not sure... but it seems you downloaded and installed it correctly but when patching you've forgotten to give sep.exe and clauncher.exe and maybe gamelauncher.exe administrative rights.

Right click them, select properties... I change compatibility to Windows 7 and check run as administrator box.

Hope this helps.

Mr1Guy

Didn't work, but thanks for trying! If anyone else has suggestions, I'm all ears!

shockdot

Sounds like the patcher doesn't have complete access to the folder holding Triumphus.dll... For some reason... You could try moving your game to your desktop (instead of an administrative required folder like Program Files).

If that doesn't work, you can open a Support Ticket, download/install Teamviewer, and submit your Teamviewer ID & pass and we can remote assist you.