IKuPAI

Some things change... some things don't have to.

IKuPAI

DISCLAIMER: These are all predecessor version content reminders. Just curious if any of this is worth something to players who play these days.

REMINDER: We have plenty of NEW content 99%-100% of players have never seen before. And the Game Masters ARE WORKING HARD for us. Let's just remind ourselves the potential of such an attentive staff!

So...

I've been thinking about things that have changed... just wanted to list some old memories and see if anyone else remembers COOL features we should obligate the gms with ;D

Pet restat scrolls and pet inventory

V2 parties before eggs... palocera/king megalopas kiting with paralyze and monster hp regen. though eggs are self explanatory. Pve debuffs for that matter.

As I remember... Lower level jewlery used to give more boosts for being harder to upgrade. For example +1 g10 neck could give 50 ap where a +1 g9 neck would give 51 ap. This could even the playing field where a +5 g4 has the same defense as a +6 g9 ring. Yes, I'm thinking of nado. Support Fists and support archers and support blades struggle to wear g10 jewlery. And the fabled, yet paper black blue mage on nado may have 5 extra levels but the fragile opportunity to upgrade jewlery is tiny. All 4 of these sub classes struggle to keep up with just jewlery if they decide not to be g11 strictly nados.

Pet island... is that karebear now? Lol

Rampao boss rooms! I don't remember this in HETB very well, but in agetb we had different zones for different gear.

Boots  in r1 boss rooms

Vambraces in r2 boss rooms

Helmets in v1

Chest armors in v2

Apprentice skills for level... 50?+ much like masters, these would give a level 50 blade a mini aoe and a level 50 fist and archer splash skills to hit surrounding monsters. Mages got mana saving and mana boosting skills.

Trans gems in lad castle pre civil war... maybe that's a new bonus for winning the war ;)

Reforging is cool, but just doing those skills used to give upgrade boosts in HETB open beta. Apparently it was too strong... because it was gone shortly after. Though the stats remained ;)

Haha xD HETB had team soccer npcs... but that never worked. A 2v2 wager or something would be fun...

And agetb didn't let us jump on soccer for 6 months xD

Post FL war same nation fights for exp... tough yet satisfying.

*cough* support classes

Potion wells

Gem crafting

Fist AND blade speed armor

:o how is this so far down on the list?? EONIC POTIONS

Daily grind quests ex: 100 poison flys in veros gave... 500? Windfeathers? (More apprentice skill shops including items like courage medals)

Trans on nado in open beta hetb... 50 points is enough... sure... don't let us trans up, but let me have them points!

I recall a vast staff on nado in HETB aswell... mystic bows on iah for that matter xD... I had a full 9/8 set g11 blade at level 120, on shuy xDDDD... then we sidetrack to rock island.... 

Rock island used to have a crystal at BOTH piers where BOTH ghost fisherman ARE CURRENTLY... and it was PvP out there too... also, the first rock bug was when we killed the fisherman and THE WHOLE PARTY WENT INSIDE... like 5x level 250s came with us ;D

Mira in v1 wasn't a potion merchant, she sold trans books... hence master of transformation quest ;)

HETB nado megalopa spawns *drools*

*think... think...*

Exp scrolls from the mix gem ghost witch got you from 50-70 much like iah and shuy if you could tank the beast and her plague of archers!

Crow stinger "dipped in a special poison that has the chance to ONE HIT NEPHILLIMS" --- I believe this was the direct counter for 100% uptime on mana rebirth much like the 3,000% damage against humans the katinum claw flaunts on blade warriors and red mages.

G12 gears in agetb... what a process to make those! If/when (I'm really hopeful of g12s) we get these, we better get a g12 recycler too! *jokes :D*

Anyone ever seen that blue/silver sephiroth melee gear? *drools*

Party tp scrolls *free trips anyone?* *remembers cause of rock glitch*

Shared warehouse xD... dupe house I hear xD... but ive heard really good suggestions like tribe storage and account bound storage sharing...

That's all i got for tonight... I bet you're gonna read this and go

1wj6mu.jpg

Redkai

I'd settle for being able to talk to the defender crystal to tp out of a turf if your the attacker and vice versa.

Edited by Redkai

IKuPAI
12 hours ago, Redkai said:

I'd settle for being able to talk to the defender crystal to tp out of a turf if your the attacker and vice versa.

It's a long walk off the islands that's for sure :P