yfff

Cant find the meaning of Tri server existing

yfff

there are many special item need too much time to upgrade in game now, such as soul charm, g3 amulet, errrings. but tri server just like the warehouse of the season server because only 1 month between season 1 and season 2 and the tri sever upgrade rate is very lower than season server, this situation make rh and bt useless, noone want to waste too much time to get the item which can be get easily in season server. and then, no farm no war in tri sever, we need play season sever constantly, i cant find the meaning of Tri sever existing and also cant find the meaning of spend too much time to upgrade the soul charm g3 errrings. play season again again again?????

IKuPAI

I see your point... but I want to remind you that tri server is the main server. When season goes down what would you do without tri server? When new player starts 2/3 months through seasonal server, what do they do? Go to tri server. Practice for the next season.

Seasonal server has boosted upgrade rates and showcases new content.

Why?

New content is volatile and can cause many rips in the game (for example: enchanted binah shields and edge protectors were rumored to give ~40 seph shards for breaking. This has been fixed and players have been banned for "bug abuse")

Think of seasonal as "beta" and yet, at the same time "thanks for testing!" And who's gonna be #1?

This is only my hunch, but older versions of turf battles had g1-g15... grade... fifteen armors and weapons!

Now just using math... you can wear full g11 starting between 124 and 136 depending on your class and priorities.

Let's say that g11 is PERFECT for level 160 given 700 magic stat, 628 vit... etc... basically 160=max build.

Now let's say that g15 armors are EXATCLY 3,000 STAT points from level 1.

That would put g12 around 190... g13 Round 220 g14 like 260 and g15 ==300...

Purely hypothetical, based on predecessor. 

Back to your question... what good is triumphus?

Season 1 g11 is boss. Make 10x +10 weapon in 3 months. 

Season 2 let's say g12s come out. Who cares about g11?

Season 3 g12 jewlery and belts.

Season 4 g13s. Whats g11 again?

Season 5 g13 jewlery.

Season 6.... etc... u know... "why u wearing ultimas at 240!?!? Haha xD. U from the stone age?"

Not including game content, if we have ALL the libraries from the original version at max development We can expect at least 9 seasons before we CATCH UP to the longest running predecessor in history.

Then you factor player complaints/suggestions...

U know... eonic potions. G11.5... season 2, g12 armors and weapons. 

Season 3 g12 jewlerys... nado boost... catastrophia island..

Season 4 g13 weapons and armors released... g11.5 becomes obsolete at 201+... coloseium released... uber gost castle created...

Season 5... etc etc.

This project is one of the most unique events in our lifetime... it's like a few of us have seen the future and a couple actually control the future.

I apologize that we don't have wold peace... *jokes* he was banned in closed beta.

I don't apologize that it's taking so long. I played HETB from 2004 til 2007~8... and by the end of its lifetime (having 0 updates in 4 years) I logged in on a 297 9/8 archer just to kill exp parties... what a troll! Today I'm making guides and muting players for the good of the game.

I've seen the future... this game won't die again. I don't know how it evolves into its next lifetime but I do know that it's not even a teenager yet.

Triumphus allows players to have a less populated, more relaxed environment to do as they please. Seasonal is benefiting the game where triumphus pacifies the player. Triumphus gives you content to explore and refine to keep forever while seasonal gives you a chance at GLORY and some SWEET prizes. I'm really hoping to obtain the chair from the season 1 rewards. They are giving away $5,000 in prizes... do you realize that players don't even give away 9/8 sets... that's like $120-$200. Our gms are giving away 25 9/8 sets IN REAL LIFE EQUIVALENCE.

Sorry this is so long, but it's been a long time coming.

99% of players right now are veterans and dedicated players. Let's say we average 500 players concurrent connection (always online)... and we get a $5,000 pot of irl rewards. Then... imagine 1,000 players. Imagine 10,000 players... hell, if we can rival runescape and their 6 or 13... whatever million players they have. Watch deadman mode runescape videos. Its seasonal... watch league of legends lcs videos... its seasonal... with enough growth shockdot might make me a developer in the back end xD... then we get ANOTHER PLAYER in charge of what's going on. The issue with the predecessors was lack of relevant knowledge... imagine if "god" nurfed peanut allergies... like damn, quality of life update!!! But "he" doesn't have peanut allergies so he has no idea its an issue?... bad example... maybe... but our gms had peanut allergies... and the moderators see peanut allergies first hand... we watch players feed other players peanuts ffs!!! 

This... Isn't... just a game. It's also not.... just a money scheme. *whispers* It's a lifestyle. People LOVE THIS GAME. I'm one of them. This public speaker I listen to... "convenant.... the problem these days is people have friends on contract... like u screw me over, we're done. Me and my friends used to be on covenant... like blood brothers. 'If the company goes down, we goin down with it!'"

I mean... HETB was... 13 years ago? Are you not still here? I'm still here.... and I can list 40 other players who are STILL here... have been here... and will be here. They may not be here today, but I guarantee WHEN they look for turf battles in 5 years it'll still be here for them. And hopefully their children.

I learned the computer on runescape... I found skill in turf battles. Runescape taught me 10 key and online idiosyncrasies... turf battles taught me how to type 80 words per minute. When agetb died I went to college so I could learn how to build this... lifestyle from the ground up. This game teaches so many things. Generally, in this day and age one would call it "rogue like" u know... *bash head on tree* -obtained twig- *bash twig on rock* - obtained stone- *pick grass* -created hatchet using x3 components- but instead we have yuba... and Mira and jakar and mun and hyna and sejunt and... you get the point.

PLAY...the game... just have fun. Make a 120 blade and lvl 90 rm ffs. Make videos, please.

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

Sorry, that was probably too long and you didn't read it.

I swear, make videos, please. When season 2 comes out if 3 people can make a "daily progress" video we'll see literally thousands of players on season 3... get ready To plvl.

Edited by IKuPAI

Barcode
4 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

New content is volatile and can cause many rips in the game (for example: enchanted binah shields and edge protectors were rumored to give ~40 seph shards for breaking. This has been fixed and players have been banned for "bug abuse")

One player got banned, me. It wasn't even bug abuse, it was Admin error. The breaking of special items worked EXACTLY as it should. Lv82 stat, 82 shards. 

Go to tri server. Practice for the next season.

Practice what, killing a megalopa over and over ? Do 100 runs of SSC as "practice"? There is basically nothing to do on Tri server for 90% of players, if not more.

This is only my hunch, but older versions of turf battles had g1-g15... grade... fifteen armors and weapons!

There was never G15. Max gear released by original developers from what I know was G12. G13 gear was made by a chinese developer for his own server.

U know... eonic potions.

No I don't know. The community has been waiting for those for years LOL. I am like pretty sure we will never get them.

I apologize that we don't have wold peace... *jokes* he was banned in closed beta.

He was banned after macroing for months in OPEN BETA, actually.

I've seen the future... this game won't die again

Game is already basically dead, basically no players online. Same 10 players going to FL War for the last MONTHS.

They are giving away $5,000 in prizes.

For what, 3 months of a server open without any GM Supervision / Events. Profits exceed the giveaway since there was no work for the GM to do on that server, except fix it since the release of it was halfass and broken for the first month of the game, almost unplayable actually. Only reason people sticked around was because of the promised prizes.

This... Isn't... just a game. It's also not.... just a money scheme.

Yeah it is a money scheme more or less, obviously its a business, but almost no updates, no communication with the community and wanting 15$~ for a set of buffs that last you just about two hours in PVP. Due to prices in the TC Shop, game item prices are inflated aswell. 5000+ TC for a single weapon? 500$+ for a weapon on a dead game come on.

Not even going to bother with the rest of your post, please stop posting garbage, it makes you look like a uninformed idiot.

IKuPAI

G15s were on the original SEPHIROTH server. Thanks for your feedback but world peace in was closed beta... I understand your need to troll this game, but either you're dead or you're not. This game is not. Yes profits will always exceed player returns... that's how these things work.

Please, continue posting enraged one sided "facts". These players act like eonic games owes them something... I got news for you... they don't owe us anything. Yet here we are... on TURF BATTLES FORUMS.

Barcode

G15..lol man stop pulling random fantasy gear out of your ass.

World Peace was in CB? How do I have him in my videos of OB then? Trolling? How am I trolling? I'm not even playing, I'm posting a reply to your retarded post because I just couldn't let myself ignore it.

IKuPAI

Yes, grade 15 gears. I can't find the website or the way back archive for the website, but yea... I was translating a lot of documents from sephiroth when agetb was released. It included v6 and g15 armors and weapons.

Regardless if world peace was in open beta or not he was also in closed beta with pray and asuna... besides, IF the playername was banned there's always Worid peace as an available name.

Just because you can't fathom something doesn't mean it doesnt exist. Stop trying to change the world to fit your perspective. Just try to make it better.

Trucha

you realize this is the game we all know and love.... Seasonal upgrade rates were to attract a bigger player base and allow them to catch up to the vets. Not useless at all just collect a ton of supers and then try above +7 on armor and +8 on weps. Thats why they are here

yfff
2 hours ago, Trucha said:

you realize this is the game we all know and love.... Seasonal upgrade rates were to attract a bigger player base and allow them to catch up to the vets. Not useless at all just collect a ton of supers and then try above +7 on armor and +8 on weps. Thats why they are here

at first, +7+8 also useless and the super gem have the same low upgrade rate, then season 2 will coming after 1 month. this make tri server meaningless even more. this game need too much money and time to play, item is expensive because the upgrade rate too low and buff too expensive, season only 3 month, when i spend too much time and money in season server to upgrade itme, farm bt rh, up level, get almost all best item , and then season closed and tri server nothing to do, i cant find the meaning to play next season server, just spend time and many and let the item in "warehouse" tri server?

yfff
9 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Yes, grade 15 gears. I can't find the website or the way back archive for the website, but yea... I was translating a lot of documents from sephiroth when agetb was released. It included v6 and g15 armors and weapons.

Regardless if world peace was in open beta or not he was also in closed beta with pray and asuna... besides, IF the playername was banned there's always Worid peace as an available name.

Just because you can't fathom something doesn't mean it doesnt exist. Stop trying to change the world to fit your perspective. Just try to make it better.

Dont you think the season server is the main server now?  tri server just like old peoples server, just like warehouse, 3 month season server and 1 month tri servr and then 3 month season 2?    7 month only play 1 month tri server? and  then 3/1/3/1/3   1 year only play 2 month tri server?  we need play season server constantly, play season mean spend to much time and money, but when season closed, what do we get?  wear 109 set in the "warehouse" tri server make videos? and only 1 month play season 2 again?  please noted this is a game, not work, we need fun not the tired farm, season server make the farm endless, we must play start from scratch constantly and deposit the results of a season in the "warehouse" tri server and start again. how stupid gm thought this failing mode????  

yfff

my suggestion is season as the previous test server of the new content, when the season closed, the tri server update same as the season server including upgrade rate. let the tri server as the continuation of season server until the next season begin. in this way not only can let the play have thing to do in tri server but also can give the new coming player a fair start line to catch up older player ( for example,  before season 1 98set is the best item in game, due to the resource control the new player is difficult to farm bt rh. season 1 give the chance to newplayer)  the point is the same upgrade rate in the two server, upgrade rate is important in the game. if the two server have the difficult upgrade rate will make the lower rate server meaningless. you can reduce the upgrade rate in tri server when the season open, but when the season closed, must let the upgrade rate same as the season server, can you understand?

yfff

let the upgrade rate same as the season server when the season closed have many advantage,

1. player still have impetus to farm and upgrade item

2. 98set will mark down, new player can buy 98set easily, make new player easiler to started.

3. if some old player or new player want back to game, they dont need wait next season( for example, if someone want back play now, if they know the difficult upgrade rate between season and tri server, im sure he will wait for the season 2, he want play but because the upgrade rate, he have to wait 1 month, that is the reason, why tri server player nothing to do and no new player, that is a say goes in china " if i saw the rose, who will love the weeds) 

4.make the market active

yfff

and if the season 2 open, you can reduce the tri server upgrade rate same as now to attract player come in season server test new content 

stubi

I disagree on almost all the points you mentioned.

A new player would never be able to farm himself a 9 / 8 set in the tri server at this rate atm even if the rates were higher.

So the season server gives everyone the opportunity to start again from scratch so even new players

have a chance to compete at the tri server after the season has ended.

The Season server is highly competetive and if you would bring now the upgrade rates from the season server into the tri server it would be

a punch in the face for everyone who played the season server. 

There would've been no point in fighting over GC/Nado if you could've farmed the empty tri server meanwhile the season was ongoing and after

the seasons ending you just use all of ur farmed gems to make a superior set.

greetings,

stubinator

alpha_38927

G15 sounds incredibly stupid. +9 G11 sets block what...70-75% melee? what would a G15 block? 90-95%? G11 is so badass theres no room for anything else. end game gear is attained at level 160, thats why this game never works. the only way higher grades would work would be if G15 weapons gave people 100k AP. that way blocking 95% of damage still means you get hit for 5k.

Edited by alpha_38927

IKuPAI
2 hours ago, alpha_38927 said:

G15 sounds incredibly stupid. +9 G11 sets block what...70-75% melee? what would a G15 block? 90-95%? G11 is so badass theres no room for anything else. end game gear is attained at level 160, thats why this game never works. the only way higher grades would work would be if G15 weapons gave people 100k AP. that way blocking 95% of damage still means you get hit for 5k.

Well, yeah... I mean thats how higher tiers work xD... G15 was referenced justbto show theres potential of these 10/9 g11s being "useless" in a few months.

Besides, by the time we see g15 well have ssc3 and v6... Dont worry so much about 4 tiers in advance... Im sure thats more than a year down the line. We may never see g15 for that matter. I was just illustrating why g11s are already capped and what is likely going to happen.

Edited by IKuPAI