alpha_38927

What is the point in playing?

alpha_38927

I have been back a week now. Shuy gives no SC, and when i step foot onto kando on my level 160, i get 1 shot by a +9 or +10 weapon. It wouldnt be that bad, if i could trade my gems off to other players for SC pouches. Half the players speak some symbol language, and the rest are just interested in trading their 10/9 sets and 9/6 jewels. All of this still wouldnt be bad, if i could find one damn person on shuy, its a ghost town. I literally just farm divine, sorc, and magic and vendor the gems for pot money. Whats the point in playing? I make no progress AT ALL, except for leveling my pet up overnight.

Edited by alpha_38927

alpha_38927

I know SC has never been available on Shuy, thats not my point. I know there is also Karebear island, but the only thing i need that i cant get is SC. It would be ridiculous for me to farm 1 useless mob at a time hoping for a karebear. then farming karebear island for hours to get an inventory of SC. I would rather just put my pet inside the hotel and go do something IRL.

alpha_38927

i call the mobs useless because i cant even get g10 drops at level 120 without repotting every 10 minutes. that leaves me farming for karebears on easy targets like rest area, or wasteland.

IKuPAI

Triumphus is our "seasoned" server. Where players have been playing for over a year. Many players feel they have achieved max and dont feel like progressing in that server anymore.

However... The seasonal server will be released as season 2 (everyone starts from level 1) in less than 1 month! Its up to you to choose glory or progress. Either way you'll keep your items when season 2 ends.

About the SC... in predecessor versions people would say "those are just the walls we hit. Keep farming and selling divines... Eventually you'll trade them for sc."

In this version ill tell you:

Farm the yetis. -idk if shuy and iah yetis give sc, but i know kando yetis give 3x of every masters gem.

Explore east lad. At level 155+ east lad starts to drop 1 slot items only and plenty of jewlery. If youre stuck without access to islands i suggest going level 200 and exploring east lad while you exp up. 

Look in forums for my guides.  I created a guide for farming things off of islands before northeast lad was released. It includes seph gems dropping in swamp. Go have a look!

I wish you luck, and look forward to seeing you and 5 friends in season 2!

shockdot
On 10/1/2017 at 9:48 AM, alpha_38927 said:

I have been back a week now. Shuy gives no SC, and when i step foot onto kando on my level 160, i get 1 shot by a +9 or +10 weapon. It wouldnt be that bad, if i could trade my gems off to other players for SC pouches. Half the players speak some symbol language, and the rest are just interested in trading their 10/9 sets and 9/6 jewels. All of this still wouldnt be bad, if i could find one damn person on shuy, its a ghost town. I literally just farm divine, sorc, and magic and vendor the gems for pot money. Whats the point in playing? I make no progress AT ALL, except for leveling my pet up overnight.

Shuy does drop SC. There's quite a few ways you can progress.... Islands (obviously), DG's, Quests, Turf Stops, East Lad, etc. Sounds like you're trying to stick to the first, maybe expand to one of or multiple of the other options.

Crocodile1

same here just logged at tri server and noticed here just few ppl play(( that sad ;/

stubi

I cant agree with you.

Just keep on farming kando there are like 2 pkers max on kando these days. i even took nado without competition and the island was retaken like 45 minutes later.

If you die on kando whatever? Just go back to the island kill some monsters and if you get killed again wait some minutes and go back on it. I mean you shouldnt care about pk points.