IKuPAI

Bugs thread

IKuPAI

So much content guys! Incredible! I'm loving the low level content and rewards so far! Figured I'd start a bugs thread ao you can move it into the bugs section later ;)

Bug 1) [visual] quest icons don't always draw

Example: crystals quest

2) [quest] frank doesn't provide wild cat quest if x level achieved 

*edit* frank the guard provides the quest, not frank the Yuba (who is near Hank)

Amazing job guys.

Edited by IKuPAI
Frank

Trucha

Dirty Water quest finish says talk to Moss when real NPC Hakor - Spoke to shock said he would change

Loggin out in area where you get soul shards will leave you unable to type. - Spoke to shock applying to next patch

Sometimes when you teleport as a group people are invisible to some others until they start moving.

Edited by Robb9991

IKuPAI

I see now that you have a reports section.

I hope you don't mind letting this thread live.

shockdot
2 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

I see now that you have a reports section.

I hope you don't mind letting this thread live.

np

IKuPAI

Big bad fish makes me think either 

1) shop shouldn't be restricted during daily quest (water pills)

Or

2) we should be able to abandon quests

Also, when you delete notification it returns on log in

Also, I'm 90% sure 100% of notifications in window are quests, could you change from [quest] to [level]?

keksi

Yeah, I just got messed up by the fish quest aswell, I have the quest and cannot buy the potion now. Maybe give the potion automatically when accepting the quest.

Same problem at Hyna. I wanted to buy petfood, but accidentaly accepted the egg-quest again. At least I can kill orcs fast now, but still that mechanic is abit annoying. Is there a way to cancel/abandon a quest?

shockdot
9 hours ago, keksi said:

Yeah, I just got messed up by the fish quest aswell, I have the quest and cannot buy the potion now. Maybe give the potion automatically when accepting the quest.

Same problem at Hyna. I wanted to buy petfood, but accidentaly accepted the egg-quest again. At least I can kill orcs fast now, but still that mechanic is abit annoying. Is there a way to cancel/abandon a quest?

No there isn't a way to cancel a quest... But the more quests I added the more I realized we need to add this feature (since quests do have a min-max level requirement...)

I'll look into making the Fish & Hyna NPC's able to be used during the quest.

shockdot
On 6/18/2017 at 0:59 AM, IKuPAI said:

Big bad fish makes me think either 

1) shop shouldn't be restricted during daily quest (water pills)

Or

2) we should be able to abandon quests

Also, when you delete notification it returns on log in

Also, I'm 90% sure 100% of notifications in window are quests, could you change from [quest] to [level]?

I tested the Notification deleting, they don't seem to come back... Are you sure they comeback?

IKuPAI
5 hours ago, shockdot said:

I tested the Notification deleting, they don't seem to come back... Are you sure they comeback?

Yeah, every character is having it. It's a little hard to keep track which quests I have left when I keep having to delete 30+ quests to see the ones I remember the name of.

Really, incredible job on designing the quests! I can see a lot of my flavor in the quests and I really appreciate that we could spark a whole series for someone to roll with.

I greatly enjoy the blud robe. He's got big plans for the players! I can't wait to see the higher level rewards.

Anyways, if you could provide a more detailed quest log also... you know

Level range:

Story:

Next step: kill 13/200 undead creatures

Previous step:

Then, in the ctrl+n interface like I said, it seems everything reads [quest]

If you could...

[105 daily] Big Bad Fish

[90 story] army of the dead

[100 master] awaken true power

[160 trans] The gift from sunjunt

idk just more details.

Also, indicators are a popular idea. Maybe a teleport. We definately need a tiaz crystal for blud... but the general feedback is that coordinates aren't as noob friendly as the quests appear to cater to.

Otherwise, incredible content and I can't wait for eonic games to release an official prize board... you know, I assume 160s have rewards... just as first to 300 will likely be a category. Idk... just, something for players to hype into the internet vein.

Edited by IKuPAI

purgapo

Hey guys, there is an issue with meteor shower on tri server. When you log in for like 20 mins everything is being fine, but after it just stops working. After you re-log issue is being solved for another 20 mins, and after that process repeats.