IKuPAI

TurfBattles.ca ad <links here

IKuPAI

Hello everyone!

IKuPAI here,

I'm a  player moderator for a game that I've been playing for 14 years. This game has taken major setbacks time after time while the publishers and developers previously abandoned us!

So today I'm happy to say this wont happen again! After 6+ alternate realities and major style changes we have an official remake that combines all of the realities together!

This is hands down the greatest MMORPG you'll ever find and let me tell you why!

NIbNhoX.jpg

Turf battles is a mix of the classic king of the hill pvp till you drop in 5+ level brackets, your traditional korean grind game, pet formulas (Over 15 + pet types to experiment with formulas!) And now featuring instances, pve questlines and repeatable quests. After the triumphus server (main server) had been running for about a year since it opened in April of 2016 under the new turf battles 15 year veteran players company:  Eonic Games; the players persueded the Game Masters to make a seasonal server!

------The seasonal server puts new players and veteran players together in a rogue-like mmorpg environment to compete for REAL LIFE PRIZES from level 1 (clean slate) including but not limited to: MSI GL62M 7RDX 15.6" Gaming Laptop, 2 Razer Blackwidow Chroma V22 Crank Series Clutch Chairz (You get to pick the color), 2 Nintendo Switch Systems, Destiny 2 Game, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch Game)1, a  48” 4K Ultra HD TV, and much much more! -----

Season 2 will be announced soon, but if you dont come practice with us on the main server you WILL struggle against the 8 competitors who qualified for the end of season 1 invitational tournament (and the laptop grand prize).

=====I'm not asking here for boss tycoons, we just need players of all levels, apptitudes, and interests to make "daily progress videos". With real reactions and opinions. =====

Our gms listen to the players and create fair renditions of player suggestions in hopes to make the game more friendly to new and existing players. So I implore you to come see the game you never knew you wanted but always craved.

*If this reaches you, and you log into turf battles for the first time if you could post "I'm here" below, I'd be grateful.*

(This banner is a screenshot -- to  click the links please find the actual thread at)

Official forums: http://www.eonicgames.com/forums

Official game site: Http://www.turfbattles.ca

Official trailer:

Rank#1 pvp video (all classes -no blue mage- level 280+):  

my terrible intro to turf battles tutorial:

Edited by IKuPAI

imadsaade

Damn cryptx makes good videos haha never saw that one before 

Edited by imadsaade

IKuPAI

we have 180 views on this thread in 11 hours and counting!

Upvote reddit.com/u/ikupai

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

260 views in 24 hours... Where should i go next?

300 views in 28 hours... 

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

I tweeted about 30 individuals/pages

I joined 6-8 mmorpg pages... Waiting on approval. This doesn't really need a bump, but we're at 360 views on this thread.

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

Pretty sure these videos had 600/1.3k views before this thread... I just had to share this image

Ih7202t.jpg

Idk... Only 400 views on this thread.

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

Well, we got 42 new users since saturday. I'm gonna go ahead and let this thread die out. I wish the new players luck...

Next step: fansite