Zorpy99

Turfbattles.ca And Game Down

Zorpy99

Just noticed that the website is down except for this eonic games part and also launcher for turfbattles isn't working/

Just thought id let people know and maybe a GM 

Zorpy99

How about  a ETA on when game and site will be back up? 

shockdot

It's been back up for a bit over 10 mins now. In the future, opening a support ticket as well would be best.

The game never went down, it was only the launcher having an issue, because it's tied to the website for patching purposes.

Zorpy99
8 minutes ago, shockdot said:

It's been back up for a bit over 10 mins now. In the future, opening a support ticket as well would be best.

The game never went down, it was only the launcher having an issue, because it's tied to the website for patching purposes.

i mean support tickets are fine and all but why not let the audience know what is going on through other platforms such as discord?

You got to understand from a person whos playing the product enjoys being kept to speed on updates or whats to come or being worked on etc etc not just left in the dark

shockdot
3 minutes ago, Zorpy99 said:

i mean support tickets are fine and all but why not let the audience know what is going on through other platforms such as discord?

You got to understand from a person whos playing the product enjoys being kept to speed on updates or whats to come or being worked on etc etc not just left in the dark

We don't use discord for support, we might open an official discord server soon so that we can offer support on discord.

As for Support Tickets, what I meant was a Support Ticket would have been the fastest possible way to notify us of any issue. For example your post was not seen until after a few support tickets regarding the subject. Once we found out about the issue, it was resolved in about 10-15 mins.

Zorpy99
11 minutes ago, shockdot said:

We don't use discord for support, we might open an official discord server soon so that we can offer support on discord.

As for Support Tickets, what I meant was a Support Ticket would have been the fastest possible way to notify us of any issue. For example your post was not seen until after a few support tickets regarding the subject. Once we found out about the issue, it was resolved in about 10-15 mins.

what was the issue/?

shockdot

A setting on the webserver was somehow changed, I'm thinking our host did an update without notifying us that overrode a the setting.

Zorpy99

Launcher Down again for those wondering why game isnt loading

Zorpy99

games working again someone has to keep the community up to speed on things so ill do it 

shockdot

It was literally a 5 minute (if that) internet outage with our server host, for the Game Server.

Investigating the launcher now, thinking it might be our hosts up time provider again. Launcher was working, just the news section wasn't because of the website uptime issue. Should all be working now.

stober19

Hello!

I don't know if this a right place to write this problem but, I think this last update what you GMs make now there is a bug with Trans quest.

Trans quest NPC tell me that This NPC IS HERE FOR NOSTALGIA and that's all I'm lvl 160

shockdot
11 hours ago, stober19 said:

Hello!

I don't know if this a right place to write this problem but, I think this last update what you GMs make now there is a bug with Trans quest.

Trans quest NPC tell me that This NPC IS HERE FOR NOSTALGIA and that's all I'm lvl 160

Transformation quest can only be started at level 161.