IKuPAI

Turfbattles information website

IKuPAI

This seems like its really becoming a great project for everyone to pitch in together and work on!

So, UnlitSky and myself have redesigned a new website and we've moved about 80% of the old website's content over.

We have

+Game lore

+Class information

+Leveling guide 1-120

Plans for:

ㅇLevel 1-270+ guide

ㅇGear guide

ㅇJewlery guide

ㅇIn depth class information

If you have any suggestions for priority subjects feel free to post here or contact us on the website.

Http://www.tbkb.somee.com

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

Yesterday's progress resulted in additions/completion of pages such as:

ㅇUpdates

ㅇParty training:eggs

ㅇParty training: frozenland hunt

ㅇParty training: rampao

ㅇcreation of islands/tornado page

ㅇLevel 125 section

ㅇLevel 120-140

ㅇIslands and game lore can be found under "game features"

Let us know here, on the contact page of http://tbfaq.weebly.com/contact.html or in discord turfbabbles server if theres anything we should fix/change or add!

IKuPAI

Yesterday i worked on some premium features for the website and moved it from a subdomain to tbkb.info!

I got a really good set of resources from an old veteran who saw me on reddit this morning! Woo!

More to come

Http://www.tbkb.info

Leganstrop

This info site really doesn't address all that's going on tin the recent releases (patches) of Turf Battles. I have questions about jewelry and tbkd doesn't address them. For example, how do I up the stats om Alseides or pearl earrings?

shockdot
On 7/19/2019 at 9:33 AM, Leganstrop said:

This info site really doesn't address all that's going on tin the recent releases (patches) of Turf Battles. I have questions about jewelry and tbkd doesn't address them. For example, how do I up the stats om Alseides or pearl earrings?

Aquamarine gems from the instance shop.

IKuPAI

Seeing activity on this thread I updated the link to the free web domain.

If people are actually actively using this I'm not opposed to updating it. I can say I'm not currently playing turf battles, as I'm working on other things... But feel free to contact me through the website if you have somee content you'd like added specifically.