kozak

lost mail

kozak

Hello!
I've won one of prizes from Seasion 1 but i don't remember on which email account i created this one, cannot find any information on my profile, is there any chance to remind me it?

IKuPAI

Hello kozak,

In order to change/verify account information you'll need to submit a support ticket.

kozak
7 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Hello kozak,

In order to change/verify account information you'll need to submit a support ticket.

I found my email but not recived any notice on it, i wonder if they already sent emails or they will do it soon

IKuPAI
8 hours ago, kozak said:

I found my email but not recived any notice on it, i wonder if they already sent emails or they will do it soon

It never hurts to cover all bases. I'd submit a ticket simply to put yourself in queue. Regardless of the situation it'll be addressed.

shockdot
17 hours ago, kozak said:

Hi kozak, we've already sent out all of the Emails to the winners account's registered emails.

If you did not receive your email it is because:

• The email was filtered into your Junk/Spam/Trash folder.
  • You are not checking the correct email.

If you open a support ticket, we can tell you what your email address on the account is.