zerutis

Some error

zerutis

Hello, i just installed game and got this error. Maybe someone can explain how to fix it?

KNKYoDz.jpg

IKuPAI

I've seen this before...

I'll try to find the answer asap, but from memory i had this error when audio things don't match in my computer. 

Ex: my headset was default but I've removed it from my computer. The game tries to allocate sound resources but there is no default device.

I hope this helps. Submitting a ticket using the main menu>support is the best resolution.

_SoKoL_

Maybe it's the most obvious thing but have you tried to reinstall the game and update your Audio drivers?

Also try to locate ALAudio.dll and ALAudio.int files in your game folder. Maybe somehow they got deleted/corrupted.

buetti

If I remember right you need to deactivate the real time protection of Windows Defender to get rid of that critical error.
Many players had the same problem as you.

shockdot

Yes, something is blocking your game. Usually AntiVirus or Windows Defenders... Either disable them or add exceptions for the game folder into them.

Also, it could be that you are missing the C++ Redistributable. If so, you can download it from our downloads/media page.

After disabling/installing just restart ur pc, and re-install the game.

IKuPAI
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, shockdot said:

Yes, something is blocking your game. Usually AntiVirus or Windows Defenders... Either disable them or add exceptions for the game folder into them.

Also, it could be that you are missing the C++ Redistributable. If so, you can download it from our downloads/media page.

After disabling/installing just restart ur pc, and re-install the game.

I had this same error just now, I installed the C++ redistributable and i'm in