unlitsky

No longer F2P

IKuPAI

Also @unlitsky this will never be called tri tb... This is EGTB. Your ignorance is astonishing.

Edited by IKuPAI

Shadow

If you want it to be turned into something different, then you might aswell go play something else. Instead of this bs. 

Now Ricky probably has more than enough to bring into the game at the capacity of how fast i can be done. Which he has so far , if you havn't kept an eye on the game from alpha till now.

And this game is more f2p and less p2w than most games I've seen. 

Note that I'm not saying nothing should be done. It just feels like you guys are discrediting how far the game has gotten so far. Everything is being improved upon within time. 

Edited by Shadow

SniperGOD
On 11/14/2017 at 10:06 PM, unlitsky said:

I do try and support the game with moving on and staying alive. I show you that with providing ideas and still reporting issues when I do not even play. It is sad to see the focus is on making money rather than just getting a solid player base. From a point of view as someone who has run a PServer of games, been a mod on various other games and forums the game right now is making quick fixes not long term fixes and ignoring large issues with the game because of the focus on money. I hosted a pserver on a laptop that had a population of at least 50 people per day. I made a wix website. All these things do not require extra hosting (i.e. expenses). You may want to take a step back and look at the game as a player. Something you stopped doing. I hear stories about when you did play, the fixes that came along because you saw the issues rather than work in a test environment where perimeters are different. 

Again, as always I am not trying to be rude. Just tell you what I see and help you out. Something I've always done since day one when I was the only person reporting to you the servers were down. 

Dude...getting even 10.000 TC was easy on Tri server if u farmed things...lol. TB is a economy based time efficency and resource managment strategy game ....which involves PVP and you being on the winning side if you are allocating your time properly while playing, aka having quick gear progression.

Shadow
37 minutes ago, SniperGOD said:

Dude...getting even 10.000 TC was easy on Tri server if u farmed things...lol. TB is a economy based time efficency and resource managment strategy game ....which involves PVP and you being on the winning side if you are allocating your time properly while playing, aka having quick gear progression.

No bro!! We need like umm raids.... with umm illidanka as boss, where u um can get +20 gear drops...  bro we need new umm stuff. Maybe enemy final boss?? Umm

cb_93327

Live by the dollar ~ die by the dollar 

Rip TB

Sincerely,  8IIIIIIID

Edited by cb_93327