shockdot

Level 1-11 Reworks

shockdot

We have noticed that some players have been voicing their opinions on level 1-10 equipment, specifically the lack of needing to use them.

We want to address this issue, so we are open for suggestions.

However, this is what we are thinking might work...

• Make G11 equipment require level 160 (minimum), so they can still be used on Nado/Kando.
  • Adjust stat requirements for G1-G10 non special equipment so that the requirements scale from 1-140ish.
  • Provide a buff to some G1-G10 stats equipment. (Such as Defense & Magic Defense)
  • Remove some of the same leveled equipment. (Some vambraces and such have different versions for the same level)

We are open to hearing other ideas, so feel free to post them & your opinions on the above.

unlitsky

I would recommend taking G11 off Nado/Kando and make it G10. Duan needs to be G11 since the range for the island is 160-200. This just means making G11 161+. From there work down. 

abantage

Well, if you took note of discord, or if "yah boy KUPA" sent you the information you would have known what the suggestions are. 

Make G8 be the max on Iah.

G9 for Shuy.

G10 for Nado/Kando.

Push G11 to duan.

Jewelry should be limited to a grade below the max grade for gear. In example: G9 jewels with g10 gear on nado.

This would create a unique pvp experience for each level bracket as people will be allowed to make various builds.

This way, people can BUILD UP their gear and have the ability to fall back on the previous level bracket if they cant progress in their current bracket. Its really not rocket science. At least, people can easily obtain g10 gear, with relatively good upgrade rates. This would allow people to trade dope stated g10s g9s g8s building a market, and also people can actualy work towards the next bracket in example "Farming rh and bt to make g11 gear while being on nado and not having 10/9 sets to fight against on nado". 

This would be a change in the right direction, that might bring back some people and allow people to not quit. The emphasis should be on team play. Right now g11 (and upcoming g12) is the ONLY important gear from 121 to 300.... yet 1 to 121 is using g1-10. Its ridiculous. The fact that you are considering a change, means less flame towards you. Dont expect much though... only 1 step in the right direction, depending on how you act on this g1-11 rework. 

Zorpy99

i agree with removing g11 from 160- also would like to throw the idea of removing charms from 160- content or atleast make it so ap charms can only reach max level 100 and g1 desaus cause a 1k charm and 3 g3 desaus on 160- content is just completely broken

abantage
Just now, Zorpy99 said:

i agree with removing g11 from 160- also would like to throw the idea of removing charms from 160- content or atleast make it so ap charms can only reach max level 100 and g1 desaus cause a 1k charm and 3 g3 desaus on 160- content is just completely broken

yeah, hp charms on nado OP..

Really you cant think that the gear used at end game, is okay at 160. It just dosnt work. You going in with a nuke to a knife fight. 

shockdot
8 minutes ago, Zorpy99 said:

6 minutes ago, abantage said:

yeah, hp charms on nado OP..

Really you cant think that the gear used at end game, is okay at 160. It just dosnt work. You going in with a nuke to a knife fight. 

AP Charms (Max or otherwise) on ANY level character would be fine. Reason being is that it provides a percent increase, not a flat increase. The issue is that currently at 160, AP scales close to that of a max level character due to the lack of equipment separation (like it was in HE TB). While at the same time, HP does NOT scale equal to that... Which if most people agree that G1-G10 should be spread more across the defined level brackets, that would not be an issue.

As for Desaus/Hosans, there's a few things that can be done for that.... For instance, only allow G1 in a certain bracket, G2 in the next, G3 onward... Another user (Fantasy) might be making a post here later with another idea that could be used with Charms also.

IKuPAI

Imo, 

This game is of nostalgic origins.

Many players were relieved and upset about g11 being 121+.

Removing g11s from nado will destroy a huge majority of what we know to be turf battles. In hyperengines you leveled g11s on nado so you could progress past 200.

Imo, the solution to 120- is:

Make resource farms for level 90 and 120 

Ghost iah would drop ONLY divines or seph gems

Ghost shuy would drop ONLY SC

And now you have a specific bracket for each tier. At level 90 there are so many potential builds with the given gear rules. At level 120 we would likely see only g10 sets, much like nado.

However, to fix nado and kando we need g10s to be relevant. A 6/6 g10 set should have EXACTLY the same stats as a 4 g11 set.

Then they scale different from there. A g10 giving like 80% at +7/7 where a g11 gives 100% at +5.

Please don't remove the nostalgia. I'm standing up for the many archer builds and bm builds at 160.

I also support g10 jewlery being 161+

Edited by IKuPAI

Shenji

G11 equipment 161+

G11 jewels 201+, no stat req

G10 jewels 161+, no stat req

G9 jewels 121+, no stat req

G8 jewels 91+, no stat req

G7 jewels ???, no stat req

G1 desau 121+

G2 desau 161+

G3 desau 201+, same with respective grade hosan.

Edited by Shenji

abantage
23 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

Imo, 

This game is of nostalgic origins.

Many players were relieved and upset about g11 being 121+.

Removing g11s from nado will destroy a huge majority of what we know to be turf battles. In hyperengines you leveled g11s on nado so you could progress past 200.

Imo, the solution to 120- is:

Make resource farms for level 90 and 120 

Ghost iah would drop ONLY divines or seph gems

Ghost shuy would drop ONLY SC

And now you have a specific bracket for each tier. At level 90 there are so many potential builds with the given gear rules. At level 120 we would likely see only g10 sets, much like nado.

However, to fix nado and kando we need g10s to be relevant. A 6/6 g10 set should have EXACTLY the same stats as a 4 g11 set.

Then they scale different from there. A g10 giving like 80% at +7/7 where a g11 gives 100% at +5.

Please don't remove the nostalgia. I'm standing up for the many archer builds and bm builds at 160.

I also support g10 jewlery being 161+

KUPA stop talking. SO many players showed their support for this idea on discord yet you drove many of them away with your one line answers such as Seasons and making them rage. There is exactly one build for each class at the moment for 160, if you want to PvP successfully. 

How many g10 sets do you see right now for shuy? Ill tell you... ZERO...know why? Because g1-10 is POINTLESS with all of the pvp and pve happening at g11. Might as well delete all g1-10 and make g11 be the new g1.

Also, might i add, that a 6/6 g10 set being equivalent to 4 g11 set... hmmm... lemme think. Oh mmhm okay.. alright... well.. yeah okay.. NO! 4 g11 set is trash. You are going to weed out the g10 sets in a day by having the top players make a +6 g11 set or +7 and then everyone in a g10 is screwed. 

Edited by abantage

IKuPAI
27 minutes ago, abantage said:

KUPA stop talking. SO many players showed their support for this idea on discord yet you drove many of them away with your one line answers such as Seasons and making them rage. There is exactly one build for each class at the moment for 160, if you want to PvP successfully. 

How many g10 sets do you see right now for shuy? Ill tell you... ZERO...know why? Because g1-10 is POINTLESS with all of the pvp and pve happening at g11. Might as well delete all g1-10 and make g11 be the new g1.

Also, might i add, that a 6/6 g10 set being equivalent to 4 g11 set... hmmm... lemme think. Oh mmhm okay.. alright... well.. yeah okay.. NO! 4 g11 set is trash. You are going to weed out the g10 sets in a day by having the top players make a +6 g11 set or +7 and then everyone in a g10 is screwed. 

You continue being toxic... I wanted a chance to voice my opinion aswell, and now I've said it. That's the last ill be saying on this topic. Good luck changing a game you have no interest in, yet continue to torment.

Shenji

Turf battles nostalgia is not based off g11 gear at every level bracket but iah(HETB had full mystic archers on shuy). Turf battles nostalgia is the colorful glowing weapons. Its that feeling you get when you yolo your favorite weapon and make it. Its partying up and leveling with your buddies. Its leveling your best bro all the way from a little egg, to a majestic dragon. But if we dont fix THIS major problem we will see the best piece of nostalgia, and that would be watching our favorite game die again.

Edit: there were mystic bows on iah, so nevermind, it was every bracket.

Edited by Shenji

abantage
6 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

You continue being toxic... I wanted a chance to voice my opinion aswell, and now I've said it. That's the last ill be saying on this topic. Good luck changing a game you have no interest in, yet continue to torment.

You continue to be clueless. I have interest, and I have stated it multiple times that if the game gets the fixes the community and I want then I would return. And shenji is correct! Nostalgia of this game is the weapons glow and most importantly... THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME! keeping the mechanics in place but reorganizing the content does not take out of the nostalgic feel of the game as it will provide a fix to many problems that it currently has. The fact that shockdot is basically saying what is the communities opinions and that he will listen, is rewarding him with more respect than I can say for you. If the content will function for each bracket properly, I don't see why not go for this fix. Allowing people to build up is the entire point of a successful MMORPG. 

Shenji

I have alot of respect for you kupa youre the only PMod thats worth a damn but abantage is the voice of the community on this topic.

Zorpy99
1 hour ago, Shenji said:

G11 equipment 161+

G1 desau 121+

G2 desau 161+

This right here is what needs to happen it would fix everything why have end game jewels on duan.... why have end game sets on nado???? why be able to be a 160 and have a extra 4500hp because u got 3 g3 desaus on ????? like its just being stupid at this point if anyone is to think having a free 7500 hp on a 160- character is legit could you imagine being on shuy with 3 g3 desaus and tc buffs??? how are you ever going to die you just wont 

stubi
10 hours ago, Shenji said:

G11 equipment 161+

G1 desau 121+

G2 desau 161+

This would be the best thing ever not gonna lie. That would give such a huge variety in gear set ups and probably will be in favor of new players. 

+1

_SoKoL_
15 hours ago, abantage said:

G9 for Shuy.

G10 for Nado/Kando.

Push G11 to duan.

15 hours ago, Shenji said:

G11 equipment 161+

G1 desau 121+

G2 desau 161+

While I'm not sure about "no stat req" the rest seems like a great idea.

KuPa the game ORIGINS is indeed nostalgia and let it stay this way. The game has to move forward in order to survive otherwise this nostalgia you're talking about will be the only thing left. Why stop and embrace what we've got when we can move forward and make it better than it ever was?

Both you and GMs can have your own opinions on the matter but don't get blindfolded when majority speaks and backup their opinions with valid arguments.

Edited by _SoKoL_

HateBreeder

Yeah this idea seems fine. Some change is always good as long as it's done properly to keep things a bit more fresh. I guess PvE would need some fine tuning too if the level requirements of items goes higher?

alpha_38927

No stat requirements on the Jewelry because that is the trend that has been started with g11 jewelry and with earrings. it allows more diverse builds, you just stat for your armor and weapon then build how you want.

guy5
22 hours ago, abantage said:

Well, if you took note of discord, or if "yah boy KUPA" sent you the information you would have known what the suggestions are. 

G9 for Shuy.

G10 for Nado/Kando.

Push G11 to duan.

The best solution for me.

SniperGOD

If you want re-balancing done properly I'll gladly offer my services....for a fee:)  #EnemyGotThatBalanceTouch

Shadow

What the actual fuck............

Ye i totally wanna grind FL with g10 set and i totally wanna hard cap the roof of how far you can stretch your gears on lower brackets, make it a free for all, no matter what gear you have.... OH WAIT let me guess what you guys gonna tell me, he needs to up the values of the armor sets to g11???  Monkeys

And stop listening to that kaka garfield(Zorpy).  You wont become smarter from that.  I wish i could smack him across his face with this G7'' staff

Cant wait to play this version, gonna stay at easy mode 160...Barely even need to grind at that bracket following your ideas.... #NadoForNewGcSeason2 ....  totally thumbs up 

Also very good ideas, I love how you followed your ideas up with how they would affect the game and eventually even the all around balance of the game....  Kaka and Snake stuck solo in a game, is what i predict. 

And yes working backwards is how this game will achieve momentum.... Instead of working forwards and bringing in new gears, islands, classes and maybe graphical updates(??? dunno how possible this is tho, but the other aspects have proven to work so far.) 

Friendly reminder: I love you all. :)

Edited by Shadow

abantage
25 minutes ago, Shadow said:

What the actual fuck............

Ye i totally wanna grind FL with g10 set and i totally wanna hard cap the roof of how far you can stretch your gears on lower brackets, make it a free for all, no matter what gear you have.... OH WAIT let me guess what you guys gonna tell me, he needs to up the values of the armor sets to g11???  Monkeys

And stop listening to that kaka garfield(Zorpy).  You wont become smarter from that.  I wish i could smack him across his face with this G7'' staff

Cant wait to play this version, gonna stay at easy mode 160...Barely even need to grind at that bracket following your ideas.... #NadoForNewGcSeason2 ....  totally thumbs up 

Also very good ideas, I love how you followed your ideas up with how they would affect the game and eventually even the all around balance of the game....  Kaka and Snake stuck solo in a game, is what i predict. 

And yes working backwards is how this game will achieve momentum.... Instead of working forwards and bringing in new gears, islands, classes and maybe graphical updates(??? dunno how possible this is tho, but the other aspects have proven to work so far.) 

Friendly reminder: I love you all. :)

Frozen land is accessible at 161 but you don't receive experience till 200, By which point you will already have a G11 set. Just stay 160 and farm for a proper g11 set, so that you can begin the g12 grind.

Shadow take the time out to read what was written. If no one ever uses g1-10 what purpose does it actually have?

abantage
59 minutes ago, SniperGOD said:

If you want re-balancing done properly I'll gladly offer my services....for a fee:)  #EnemyGotThatBalanceTouch

Yes we should have people testing out the gears because it allows more feedback and less balancing issues later. 

Shadow

I was being sarcrastic you spastic Snake. 

Reminder, love you all. :)

Edited by Shadow