shockdot

Level 1-11 Reworks

BingLing
7 minutes ago, Shenji said:

To your "not likely" i offer "wheres everyone at then?" 😂 smart players will use seasonal for what its made for, getting level 300s and dope g11 sets. Everyone is stocking up on mats in tri, no reason to waste time on that in seasonal. G12 will come after.

Not really sure who came up with the idea for a Seasonal server, what they should do is create a separate server for all us newbies to level up to 1-160 so we have time we farm etc and learn the game without being pressure and not killed by people using there +9 or +10 g10-g11 equipment than after we reach 160 we are transferred out to Server 1 where we will begin our journey with the vets to level 300 and getting stronger. The

Edited by BingLing

BingLing
3 minutes ago, Shenji said:

Tutorial island. Lol.

That was an example. But other games have some type of island that is separate from the real world to help newbies. Do you know what I mean?

Shenji

Kind of taking from your idea... only 8/7 and below sets allowed on s2 kando, 9/8 and above only allowed on s3 kando and nado. Noobs dont get nado, but they get fair island farming. Vets dont lose their g11 nado. Everyone wins.

Edited by Shenji

IKuPAI
39 minutes ago, BingLing said:

Dude it will only last for 3 months all of us starting from scratching, even after the 3 months what we amount to won't be shit compared to what the +10s Supreme Gem cheaters used and whatever we accomplish through season 2 won't mean anything on trimpruh server since all the vets arefar fetched from us. Most of the vets don't even play anymore because leveling is boring and the community is dead. Chinese and Koreans are the only ones talking and in the english chat maybe 4-5 of the same people talk. Atleast create some AI's or something to make the game feel active. Theres no difference in time zones because I stayed online one day to see if anything will really change and nothing. Still a dead chat. WarHeat has a G3 Staff with 10/9/7/7 like what the hell dude? Its ridiculous how players are making these types of items. I would expect a year or two for stuff to be made like that.

We have things that make this game different from HETB such as drop scrolls working on islands.

Drop rate is 1 stat, demonics boost how much drop rate again??

Must mention t4 pet bonuses, soul charms...

The players who aren't here because there are few players are only contributing to the issue. If you want something to change, do it yourself. This is one of few things we can control. Yet we refuse to control ourselves.

39 minutes ago, Shenji said:

To your "not likely" i offer "wheres everyone at then?" 😂 smart players will use seasonal for what its made for, getting level 300s and dope g11 sets. Everyone is stocking up on mats in tri, no reason to waste time on that in seasonal. G12 will come after.

No reason? That sounds like personal problems. I'll be rushing 300 in my g12 set. I won't be first to max, but I'll be first to make someone over 290 cry.

Where's the players? Still licking their wounds from season 1. Sorry Enemy and RIZE owned everyone... But mrfist still came out ontop.

Maybe this season you can be enemy and I'll be rize. Good luck.

shockdot

Someone mentioned this idea to me awhile back, but they're busy with exams so I'll post it...

Currently, you can enter any island with any equipment (providing you meet the item requirements). This is fine and dandy, but it opens up possible progression gaps in PvP. That is to say, players with +4 sets might be facing off against players with +9/+10 sets in lower level areas (such as Kando, Nado, Duan, etc).

It seems the community is at a difference of opinion. Some saying that Level 11 equipment shouldn't be accessible at lower levels for Nado, and some saying it should. Most seem to understand the basic part of this topic is to allow for level 1-10 equipment to scale as you level up, instead of becoming available as quickly as you obtain them. Now I don't think the issue is that we allow level 11's on Nado, I think it's that we allow such high level 11 items on Nado (such as +9/+10 sets).

Here is what I propose.

• Remove duplicate level 1-level 10 equipment (items like vambraces, helmets, and boots sometimes have two versions for each level... make it just 1)
  • Give  level 11 equipment a level requirement of 160, which would make it still be allowed to be used in Nado/Kando.
  • Scale level 1 - level 10 across levels 1-159 (probably stopping around 150ish), possibly provide them with slight changes in AP/Def/Mdef.
  • Create a Gear Score system for islands, and assign Gear Score limitations on lower level islands.

Gear Score System

A system of keeping track of how powerful your currently equipped items are. Each equipment item would have a rating. The stronger the item, the higher the rating. The rating could be calculated in a few different ways, but for arguments sake we can say it's calculated by the sum of item levels * max current stat level of that item (although this could change). For example, if I am wearing nothing except a +9 level 11 bow (Mystic Bow) and a +5 level 11 mystic armor, my gear score would be (9 * 11) + (5 * 11) = 154.

Now once a user has been given their Gear Score, we can restrict certain islands (such as Iah, Shuy, Kando, Nado) to ONLY allow users who have a certain gear score or lower. For example (these are random numbers).

• Iah Gear Score Limit: 300
  • Shuy Gear Score Limit: 400
  • Kando Gear Score Limit: 500
  • Nado Gear Score Limit: 500

In other words, if I have a Gear Score of 600... I will not be able to enter Nado, because my Gear Score is 100 levels too high.

Now if you try to equip an item while ON an Island/Turf that puts your Gear Score level ABOVE the CURRENT Gear Score limit, you won't be allowed. However, you can still un-equip and equip items that keep you under the current gear score limit of your island.

With this system we get quite a few added benefits:

• We can limit lower level islands so that players who are just starting out with low level sets (like a +1 set), are not fighting players with crazy high sets (like a +9 set). At least, not in low level content.
  • We still allow for level 11 items on Nado, but only once 160 is reached, and only within certain stat levels.
  • Provides users with yet another incentive to advance to higher levels so that they can wear higher level equipment and enter into larger Gear Score limit brackets.
  • Players can customize their builds... Maybe you'll see someone with a +10 weapon & a +1 set. Maybe someone with a +1 weapon and +8 set, etc.
  • Players can stay on Nado, making higher level equipment even though they can't wear them in Nado/Kando, as prep for higher levels.

All in all, combining all these changes would/should appeal to both sides of the argument and solving the main issues which is scaling level 1 - level 10 items and pvp balancing at lower levels.

IKuPAI
23 minutes ago, Shenji said:

Kind of taking from your idea... only 8/7 and below sets allowed on s2 kando, 9/8 and above only allowed on s3 kando and nado. Noobs dont get nado, but they get fair island farming. Vets dont lose their g11 nado. Everyone wins.

If you limit 8/7 nado we'll never see 10 weps on duan... 

Why must our free world be restricted? Why is that the only answer?

shockdot
4 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

If you limit 8/7 nado we'll never see 10 weps on duan... 

Why must our free world be restricted? Why is that the only answer?

Not exactly true, you can still get players who stay on Nado... To upgrade their equipment on a lower level bracket, even if they can't wear the equipment until they progress to a higher level.

Which would be people who can't handle PvP at higher levels due to lack of equipment...

IKuPAI

@shockdot

Are you proposing an idea that could potentially allow a +4 g11 on iah, and a 1/1/1/1 g12 on shuy?

shockdot
3 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

@shockdot

Are you proposing an idea that could potentially allow a +4 g11 on iah, and a 1/1/1/1 g12 on shuy?

No, as I said make level 11 items require level 160 to use. The idea is not to replace item stat/level requirements... Simply to nudge users into either progressing to higher brackets when they have the proper equipment.

Shenji

Reread my post and come back you A-Hole, i basically proposed changing nothing but limit one kando to 8/7 sets. Nado stays restrictionless. This will give noobs ONE kando to fight over without being 1tapped by a +10 bow.

Edited by Shenji

Shadow

Hey, it's pretty cool idea.  I mean, people get to fight on equal ground with the set roof limit for gears and it's not impossible to achieve. 

+ I guess it makes mine and others life simple, only have to make a basic set to enjoy nado PvP on equal grounds with everyone.  

So reaching 160 is what, max 5-8 hours of grind with 3-4 man party? ( more like 3-4h, depending on classes) And few hours to get masters for the level bracket (outside of islands farming)

And assuming a gear-score balanced set is around  8/7, which is fully achievable outside of islands. 

So if you don't have time to grind non stop, but still want to PvP,  160 would be the most balanced bracket gear-score wise.

+1 Shockdot :)

Shadow

@IKuPAI I'm pretty sure he's thinking of this based around the gear restrictions we already have. But limiting how high your class set can be, in terms of blessings, desaus and other combos. 

Edit, saw shockdots reply after writing this, my bad.

Edited by Shadow

IKuPAI
53 minutes ago, Shenji said:

Reread my post and come back you A-Hole, i basically proposed changing nothing but limit one kando to 8/7 sets. Nado stays restrictionless. This will give noobs ONE kando to fight over without being 1tapped by a +10 bow.

No need for names. So much to read, i only read 80%. You're right. I'm sorry.

I will support this idea if it's the only change. xD

@shockdot

I'm still not a fan of capping zones. The gear point system seems nice, but that means if nado is 500 points anf i want to use my 400 point +10 I'll only be able to wear g4 9/9 or g11+4...

And so 10/4 1 shots 7/8 anyways...

I hioe you've considered adding a special island at every tier like i sgguested on page 2 :)

Oh,

P.s.

First "hot thread" good job everyone

Edited by IKuPAI

stubi

Hello stubi here again,
i like the idea with the gearscore but i also can respect Kupas points.
In my opinion there should be a gearscore restricted area (nado for example)
where new players and those who arent well geared yet can get their gems.

But there should be also a nado without restriction so those players who like can still farm there.

Because if you have a 9/7 set on nado and want to progress on it you have to upgrade it right?
if now a fantastic blue tear succeeds on your +9 wep it will force you out of nado cause youre gs is higher
then allowed.

For those of you who are saying that there wouldnt be variety in PvP anymore if the diffrent islands getting restricted,
i would suggest that the higher "nado" bracket would have a slight better droprate then the lower bracket.
So low geared players could take the risk and go to the unrestricted zone to get a better loot.

Edited by alpha_32127

IKuPAI

Good points also shenji

Yes, that's something i could agree on... A nado for the new generation, and a nado for the old generation. I was testing 9/10 g10 bow vs 8/7 ultima with 6/5 rings... The damage was about 1/8 rm hp per hit... Stack 2 rainbow arroes and i didn't even need a deadly count to kill the rm.

Also, the archer was only 120. The rm was 160.

Edited by IKuPAI

Zorpy99

We could also add nado be accessible on s2 and s3 with these restrictions and leave s1 the same. Also while on the topic of trying to make the game more new player friendly I'd suggest for those who are over 160 but under 300 get a island for rh and bts as well. Everyone knows how much defense and ap difference there is from 161 to 300 or even 250 to 300 so maybe make a island 161 to 250 just a suggestion 

IKuPAI

They should already have gear by that point... That was the point of nado. What 161-200 needs are trans gems!

Addictive02
3 hours ago, shockdot said:

Someone mentioned this idea to me awhile back, but they're busy with exams so I'll post it...

Currently, you can enter any island with any equipment (providing you meet the item requirements). This is fine and dandy, but it opens up possible progression gaps in PvP. That is to say, players with +4 sets might be facing off against players with +9/+10 sets in lower level areas (such as Kando, Nado, Duan, etc).

It seems the community is at a difference of opinion. Some saying that Level 11 equipment shouldn't be accessible at lower levels for Nado, and some saying it should. Most seem to understand the basic part of this topic is to allow for level 1-10 equipment to scale as you level up, instead of becoming available as quickly as you obtain them. Now I don't think the issue is that we allow level 11's on Nado, I think it's that we allow such high level 11 items on Nado (such as +9/+10 sets).

Here is what I propose.

• Remove duplicate level 1-level 10 equipment (items like vambraces, helmets, and boots sometimes have two versions for each level... make it just 1)
  • Give  level 11 equipment a level requirement of 160, which would make it still be allowed to be used in Nado/Kando.
  • Scale level 1 - level 10 across levels 1-159 (probably stopping around 150ish), possibly provide them with slight changes in AP/Def/Mdef.
  • Create a Gear Score system for islands, and assign Gear Score limitations on lower level islands.

Gear Score System

A system of keeping track of how powerful your currently equipped items are. Each equipment item would have a rating. The stronger the item, the higher the rating. The rating could be calculated in a few different ways, but for arguments sake we can say it's calculated by the sum of item levels * max current stat level of that item (although this could change). For example, if I am wearing nothing except a +9 level 11 bow (Mystic Bow) and a +5 level 11 mystic armor, my gear score would be (9 * 11) + (5 * 11) = 154.

Now once a user has been given their Gear Score, we can restrict certain islands (such as Iah, Shuy, Kando, Nado) to ONLY allow users who have a certain gear score or lower. For example (these are random numbers).

• Iah Gear Score Limit: 300
  • Shuy Gear Score Limit: 400
  • Kando Gear Score Limit: 500
  • Nado Gear Score Limit: 500

In other words, if I have a Gear Score of 600... I will not be able to enter Nado, because my Gear Score is 100 levels too high.

Now if you try to equip an item while ON an Island/Turf that puts your Gear Score level ABOVE the CURRENT Gear Score limit, you won't be allowed. However, you can still un-equip and equip items that keep you under the current gear score limit of your island.

With this system we get quite a few added benefits:

• We can limit lower level islands so that players who are just starting out with low level sets (like a +1 set), are not fighting players with crazy high sets (like a +9 set). At least, not in low level content.
  • We still allow for level 11 items on Nado, but only once 160 is reached, and only within certain stat levels.
  • Provides users with yet another incentive to advance to higher levels so that they can wear higher level equipment and enter into larger Gear Score limit brackets.
  • Players can customize their builds... Maybe you'll see someone with a +10 weapon & a +1 set. Maybe someone with a +1 weapon and +8 set, etc.
  • Players can stay on Nado, making higher level equipment even though they can't wear them in Nado/Kando, as prep for higher levels.

All in all, combining all these changes would/should appeal to both sides of the argument and solving the main issues which is scaling level 1 - level 10 items and pvp balancing at lower levels.

....I brought this up several times in the past with the community. I actually got the idea from World of Warcraft. I think this is still the best way to get a variety of builds and fix a lot of the issues with getting new players and setting more of an even playing field. Reading some of the other posts above the community has to realize that yeah we want to keep a lot of the nostalgia of Hyper Engines, but news flash for everyone HYPER ENGINES DIDN'T WORK!!!! There needs to be significant changes to this game to even make it appealing for new players. This is going to take a long time and a lot of balancing, but I really do think it will be worth it in the long run. If you can Shockdot I would like to see a poll for this option.

MrFist_1
4 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Where's the players? Still licking their wounds from season 1. Sorry Enemy and RIZE owned everyone... But mrfist still came out ontop.

Maybe this season you can be enemy and I'll be rize. Good luck.

No offence Kupa but you got that wrong lol it was the other way around ;). Rize just did the most shit talking and still got wrecked. There's a reason I came out on top :)

IKuPAI

It looks to me like we have 3 different core ideas... 

I just want to go over this. Avantage asked me to do a pros and cons list for each... So I'll breifly describe the option then list what i believe to be pros and cons.

------------------

First lets focus the GMs suggestion (please, i understand many player suggested this. Thats why it's first.)

------------------

Effectively sorting pvp/resource zones to have a literal ceiling on both level and gear.

Pros:

+Players can choose a variety of low combinations of gear (ex: 5/5 set of relative gear)

+Players will effectively be "free" to redesign the tank/glass cannon builds (nado ex:full triumphus +8 and 10 keter with stun blade |||| +10 mbow, 4/4 2 stat g6 gears)

+gear balance on points could leave a 8/6 acura set vs a 9 dragon gaunt 9/9 seph set (giving potentially a greater boost from the g10 set)

Cons:

-Iah/shuy islands have more restrictions

-Resources have no improved concepts

-g12s would be forced to share points with g10s and g6?

------------------

My suggestion goes second. I think this needs a fair shot.

------------------

Suggesting the only gear change being that g10 5/5 == g11 +1. If this were to be that they were equal at safe levels that would retain a scale of approximately 80% so that a +10 keter knife would be equal to a +8 tri sword. This would also suggest the g1-10 gears need addressed.

Modifying already existing locations and poor open world resource farms we could utilize existing features and landmarks to offer all level brackets a similar main objective: the resource farm (ex: ghost castle and nado on all brackets)

Pros:

+Offering all brackets a resource to farm explicitly at that level will ensure players a reason to return to that island. If restats get popular, they can farm the level 20 zone and so on.

+Modifying the g10 set to be the equivalent of a g11 counterpart will allow players an early game even playing field and the dedicated resource farmers can continue upgrading g11s to a higher boost in early end tiers rather than early tiers.

+Filling the gaps in resource farms between tiers will allow players to stop and experience g4 gears with fire arrow at level 20. Some players might go melee mage and stack vit/dex.

Cons:

None!!!

Jk...

-this will take some effort with the environment design, figuring how to keep unwelcome players from interfering with places like graveyard.

-the gap between g9 and g10 becomes greater, but the silver lining includes the vylock merchant selling vambraces and boots g10 at 5/5. So it's not hard to get off the g9 bracket.

-the triumphus economy will take a massive hit as far as leni is concerned. Providing so many resource farms will make npc gears dirt cheap (as if they aren't already)

------------------

aVantage comes in with a fairly popular idea of moving g11s off nado entirely making them 161+. Along with this idea, it standardizes the gear to island parallelism (auto correct said that's a word...). Meaning g10=160 g9 =120 g8=90.

------------------

I feel very strongly about nostalgic gameplay elements so I'll try to be fair, but you must know that I'm quite sure the g10 j g11 set is a perfect fit.

Pros:

+This will enable players to farm grade 10 upgrades separately from their resource farm. Essentially, nado will be a ghost town aside from 160-200 fanatics with level 160 alts making it nearly free to farm and kando will be somewhat popular to players interested in maxing some 4 stat armours.

+you can farm gems for your g10s before you leave shuy

+You can farm gems for your g11s before you leave 160.

+Should stimulate the market with g8-10

+Sup sephs will skyrocket in value and quantity

Cons:

-shuy and iah are already limited in stat points. Likely won't be wearing g8 on iah, as most my stat points go to skills. 

-this might make use of grade 8-12 gears but that still leaves 7 grades untouched.

-at level 300 in g11s we have so many extra stat points and nothing important to do with them because gear is the priority. I'm not sure what having 700 points to play with will accomplish at 160. This play style insinuates you would play g8 on shuy if it was a viable alternative.

-limiting g11 to 161+ puts it in direct competition with g12 gears. Assuming +10 = 15/15/15/15 this will bracket gears weve been using for 160 levels down to 39 levels with far more stat points than we need unless one does an eonic build which is almost exactly 2,000 stat points.

-will make 200 undesirable and remove the g11 market making nado and gc next to useless.

------------------

I believe we are all in agreement that desaus should follow a trend similar to earrings.

It seems firm but fair that soul charms remain tradable and for all levels.

------------------

And many players seem to be in favor of splitting 160 population by providing a

------------------

server 1/2 g11 kando/nado

And a server 3 g10 kando/nado.

------------------

This may be a temporary situation or a permanent solution, but it seems players want to have a chance testing this content in feasable player quantities.

Pros:

+Naturally we should always be gaining new players. As long as this continues to happen we we will be in need of more and more resources. Having multiple nados will suffice as a mini season 1 within season 2 for triumphus players to catch up.

+Players are standing their ground in saying things like:

ㅇI will be playing triumphus. No point in leveling again. I'll wait for new content.

ㅇI will be staying 160 and grinding a 10/9 set this season for when triumphus is over

ㅇI am very excited to play the new content! The new gear will be fun, and i want to get 300.

Essentially, triumphus players are content farming supreme gems, waiting for end of season 2.

Wet blankets are moderately amused by the season's g11 upgrade rates

Tryhards are ecstatic about new gears and pve

------------------

So... If the wet blankets want to farm their 10/9 sets let them do it in g10s... Let them have an extra nado for the variation and the GMs can track pkp and pve kills in the zone this season and evaluate data to see what should be done.

Edited by IKuPAI

unlitsky

@shockdot I really think it needs to be level based not point based. If you keep adding all these point systems to the game, no one is going to be able to keep up with what the points do. If you look at my post on the first page under yours. It can also be condensed into one gear bracket vs the two I show. 

G11 change to 161+ (Duan)
G10 Kando/Nado 
G9 Kando/Nado
G8 Shuy
G7 Shuy
G6 Iah
G5 Iah
G4 -
G3 -
G2 -
G1 -

Another thing you can do is take out gear. Or change gear every 15 levels as an example. Or add an island because 3 islands (Kando/Nado count as one since they are the same level bracket, and Nado is not an island it is a turf) for 120 (levels 40-160) levels is very little. You have a range of 50 levels (Iah), then 30 (Shuy) then 40 (Kando). That makes no sense. I would adjust the levels to be every 40 levels since the only two matching islands are Kando and Duan at 40 level differences. Islands should be the same amount of level per island. Either add an island to even out level the level gaps which will also give more use to lower gear levels.

Also maybe address the issue of GC being 161+ and Rue being 200-300. Again, strange level gaps that call for major gear differences if you keep expanding the gear offered in the game. 

Edited by unlitsky

buetti

In the future g11 gear will only be needed to farm the materials in v3, that you need to craft g12 Sets. 

During the season it was possible to get a 9/8 Set without setting a foot on nado or gc because people were selling rh and bt pouches for leni. You just had to farm leni to get 10 rh or bt pouches. After that it was possible to trade the supreme rhs and bts for new pouches. I know a few persons that did it that way.

An other way to get rh or bt pouches is farming purified orbs in east lad. In east lad are good Spots with a high Mob density to farm them. You might only get 2-3 pouches each hour but on the other side you get g10 jewelry and enough gems to Upgrade them. With some luck you get a 7/4 Band that you can sell for maybe 100 tc (i dont know the current prices).

I like the idea of shockdot to intruduce a gear score for nado because it will help new to experience some pvp on nado against ppl that Arent in full 10/9 sets.

But i think that there should be atleast 1 nado with a gear score ( lower droprate) and 1 nado without gear score (current droprate). 

The person that had the idea to remove g11  was drunk or on drugs.

It would be a huge punch in the face to the ppl that spended hundreds or thousands of hours to get their gear.

It's much easier to flame, as discovering the content and finding ways to get the stuff you need.

Gc will be a 200-300 area when season 2 starts. Just read the game guide.

Greets 

Arc 

Happie

i think gear scores is a brilliant idea, it's in my opinion one of the best ways to restrict zones since just like mentioned, you can build according to your playstyle, it wont simply just be someone stomping everyone because their set completely wrecks yours, you can be either strong as hell or tanky as hell but not both, or stay in between each.

Even though i fully support the idea i can already see some issues with it though, such as mages, blades etc, blades are generally weaker until you get a proper set going and with how the game works is already frustrating to play at alot of locations due to teleporting movements, that being said their damage in lower content only really starts showing well into the +9/+10 weps based on my experience vs blades in nado in 2nd season (also played with a few) where they can be really strong and ofc they stay tanky due to their natural affanity to health scaling etc. Either way that means a blade would basically become 100% unviable in locations such as torando, basically putting them at the same level as a fist would be in nado today. Same goes for mages, they have a overall lower health pool, they use the mana barrier blah blah, so yes, they take more damage, now if you reduce these defensive values that you gain from having that +8/7 set, and you go with a 96 set for example, an archer who naturally scales tons of ap will literally, LITERALLY one shot you with a crit if they have semi decent jewelry and go with a, idk, 10/4 set? And a +4 set with sylph, decent mdef rings and bands ontop of tc scrolls is more then enough to tank a mage when youre dishing out enough damage to potentially 1 shot them with your ~50% crit rate.

Simply enough, if gear scores are to be viable, the balancing of gear will be completely tossed and turned upside down and will most likely take a few months to completely balance out and there is no real way to go around it due to how the games classes are designed since level brackets, gear and class will completely determine who wins where. I'd imagine that archers would rule the pvp in tornado even harder then they already do, while on duan id imagine it being something like fists or bms. (the pvp of lvl 300s obviously wouldnt change since it would most likely be unrestricted, wouldnt make sense to restrict the gear worn by a maxed player going into a highest tier zone)

I'm of course not counting this with g12s yet since we still haven't gotten to know their effects, how strong they will be compared to g11s etc, so they can't really be taken into account just yet.

Edit: Still waiting for that juicy auto loot function with filter though, 11/10 update, we need it, make it happen, PLEASEEE

Edited by Happie

abantage

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this, but here is another reason for spreading out the gears and making each bracket interesting and unique in its own way. 

Introducing the g12 gear will separate the current bracket [G11 from level 121 to 300] into two brackets [G11 121-200] and [G12 201-300]. Great, from one bracket into two brackets, meaning we are making progress 

Buetti said... "In the future g11 gear will only be needed to farm the materials in v3, that you need to craft g12 Sets."

Lets think about this for a second and expand. This applies to the fact that g12 being the new end game gear, it is the new set everyone will be working for. Meaning that once G11 is used to obtain a g12 set, it will not be used again. What does that mean for g11? It will be used at level 200 primarily, yet to make a g11 set as a 200 you have to go to either nado or ghost castle. The problem here is that, rh and bt being farmed at ghost castle will have no purpose for the level 201+ if they will be using g12 sets. Why not change Ghost Castle to be levels 161-200? Now let us look further, G11 will be used in two brackets [121-160] and [161-200]. Why do we need to have two brackets with identical gears? Collapsing the two brackets into one, essentially leaving it the way it is, is too problematic as there is too much of a gap from the low part of the bracket to the highest part. If we allow G10 to be used on nado without G11, we can allow players to build their way into the next bracket. They don't have to worry about not being able to farm rh and bt in the later part of the game, if Ghost Castle is available in the next bracket for them to make their gear even better. Each bracket should allow players to upgrade their current gear and future gear. 

As I said before, this will prevent people from dicking down from above on lower brackets. More importantly, it still leaves a purpose and function of g11s. Duan could have life again, as could Ghost Castle in the 161-200 bracket. In HETB, there was no Rue, leaving the 201+ players to farm Duan with a 200 level character, or buy gems to create a market in the game. That is why duan was always lit and full of action.