deadenvy

Game Won't Open

deadenvy

Hey guys when I try to start my game I get an error saying: " Can't find file for package 'ALAudio' "

Here's a screenshot of the error: 

And heres a screenshot of my bin folder, which shows I do have those files:

any help is greatly appreciated 

IKuPAI

We've lost our references but I'm pretty sure that means you need to decide what device is your default audio advice.

Maybe you enabled your headphones once. Now they don't exist. 

Try running options in the launcher and muting sounds . 

deadenvy
41 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

We've lost our references but I'm pretty sure that means you need to decide what device is your default audio advice.

Maybe you enabled your headphones once. Now they don't exist. 

Try running options in the launcher and muting sounds . 

Just looked through the launcher, didn't see any options for muting sounds in there.

IKuPAI

Yeah, I was getting this issue when recording voice... I had plugged in a gaming headset, made it default and later physically removed it, but not logically.

I believe you need to make your default speakers default. At least change the default audio device from what it is now.

Again, I don't have the TB knowlege base, but I hope this helps!

Masta

Did you turn off your virus scanner?

Did you run the game as Admin?

Edited by Masta

shockdot

This error happens when your AntiVirus, Firewall, or Windows Deffender (most often Windows Defender) is blocking some of the games core files.

To fix...

• Add a Folder Exception, add an Exception for the entire Eonic Games folder, to the software causing the problem (blocking the game).
  • You might need to restart your computer or re-install the game once the above is done.

Trucha

Im assuming you are using windows defender since it comes stock. This is how I fix that. Go to windows defender settings turn real time protection off. Delete the triumphus.dll you have in your bin folder and launch the game so it repatches. You will see downloading triumphus.dl and the game with load. Then go back to your windows defender options and add triumphus.dll to your exclusions list. If you don't do it in that order you will get the error again or at least I always do.

deadenvy
1 hour ago, shockdot said:

This error happens when your AntiVirus, Firewall, or Windows Deffender (most often Windows Defender) is blocking some of the games core files.

To fix...

• Add a Folder Exception, add an Exception for the entire Eonic Games folder, to the software causing the problem (blocking the game).
  • You might need to restart your computer or re-install the game once the above is done.

Hmm, that worked on my previous comp since files were getting erased/blocked by windows defender, but on this one I turned off firewall, windows defender/my antivirus and no extra file downloads that would fix it when I run it, so I'm really not too sure of the reason. 

Trucha
1 hour ago, deadenvy said:

Hmm, that worked on my previous comp since files were getting erased/blocked by windows defender, but on this one I turned off firewall, windows defender/my antivirus and no extra file downloads that would fix it when I run it, so I'm really not too sure of the reason. 

No you dont need to download an extra file. Go into Bin folder delete triumphus.dll thats what windows defender is recognizing as the trojan. Turn your runtime protection off (i actually leave my firewall on aslong as runtime is off your good) and start game. When i mentioned downloading I only meant your launcher will patch itself to make a new triumphus.dll which is the one you are going to add into your exceptions list. I literally just got this error an hour ago fixed with this method. And you added it to the exclusion list right? It makes it so when windows defender does scan your files it won't scan that particular one. NOTE: ADDING THRU FIREWALL IS NOT EXCLUSION. If you didnt delete your old triumphus.dll after you turned runtime off it will not work. You need to get rid of that old file. BTW when i added through firewall it did not work when i added as exclusion it did. Wouldn't hurt to do both, but I really feel like you just added it through the firewall and not to exclusion list. Virus & Threat Protection> Virus & Threat Protection Settings> Add or Remove Exclusions

We can do teamviewer if you want. 

View the picture I posted Thats exclusion which is in Virus & Threat Protection this is where you gotta be DW about firewall. Its windows defender thats recognizing this as the trojan.

Edited by Robb9991

shockdot
5 hours ago, deadenvy said:

As Robb mentioned, you need to add an exclusion or disable Realtime Protection on Windows Defender (windows is sneaky and tries to hide this stuff from you with newer windows versions).

If you need help, you can download teamvier... open a support ticket with us.. and send us the teamviewer information.