Zorpy99

Completely New Content

Zorpy99

Last few days the forums have been more active then they have been since we switched to this site now thats great but we are all worrying about past versions of turfbattles.

Im wondering why we cant postpone a future seasonal and let the gm take some time to create some brand new content. When i say brand new i mean not this HETB AGTB or Korean and Chinese versions of turfbattles im talking brand new. New islands never seen before or new sets with specific purposes to change up class builds or hell even a new class or a new map with a new max level, quests, monsters and more.

Every other version of turfbattles has failed but they all have 1 thing in common..... they try to re create a dead game we all knew and loved called HETB. Now yes for most of us this is nostalgia but for new players that have all these other games and way better graphics and story lines whats going to make them want to come and play turfbattles???

Now i dont really know how you would add some brand new stuff but thats where you can use your imagination and create whatever you possibly want. Dont get me wrong a lot of these suggestions are great g12s gear scores fixing low level content all is wonderful but what about the future of turfbattles? Are we just going to sit around playing the same things that have been around for years or can we finally mix it up with some personal creativity? Just a mild suggestion and i expect some hate comments but clearly this isn't working if the player base is only there for 1-2 months then back down again. 

Now im not going to lie i feel personally id be a lot more excited for something no ones ever seen before in a update then something that will be farmed for a couple months then become dead content.

Brooklyn1

Let’s hope that the use of Supreme Gems would be forbidden on whatever the new items or content is. Not fair if people are making perfect stats. Everyone who voted them in were just upset that they couldn’t make anything perfect stat. I still can’t believe someone made a 10 psa idek if it was g1 or g2 i forgot ultima staff. WarHeat or whatever his name was it’s ridiculous 

SniperGOD

Buddy, use brain. You want new maps & BRAND new content, while we're struggling to have a hole in FL fixed....sigh.

Brooklyn1
1 hour ago, SniperGOD said:

Buddy, use brain. You want new maps & BRAND new content, while we're struggling to have a hole in FL fixed....sigh.

The question we should be asking ourselves is where is scott? All i seen is shockdot reply. 

Happie
2 hours ago, SniperGOD said:

Basically died at this comment, technically true but i don't really think it has anything to do with struggling, just priority xD

1 hour ago, Brooklyn1 said:

The question we should be asking ourselves is where is scott? All i seen is shockdot reply. 

And unless i remember wrong then scotty moved on to other things then to be part of the company quite awhile ago, I think he's still got gm status in-game but isn't counted into the staff? Don't quote me on this though, just saying what i heard months and months back when i asked about where scotty was aswell.

Also about the main topic i fully agree, atleast now after g12s i feel like the game really needs completey new content, as it is right now i only come back to check updates like the seasonal but have completely lost all interest in the game overall, ill be playing purely because of friends and no longer because i enjoy the game which is abit sad since it used to be my go to game for quite some time.

Edited by Happie
Typos are op.

BingLing
3 hours ago, Happie said:

Basically died at this comment, technically true but i don't really think it has anything to do with struggling, just priority xD

And unless i remember wrong then scotty moved on to other things then to be part of the company quite awhile ago, I think he's still got gm status in-game but isn't counted into the staff? Don't quote me on this though, just saying what i heard months and months back when i asked about where scotty was aswell.

Also about the main topic i fully agree, atleast now after g12s i feel like the game really needs completey new content, as it is right now i only come back to check updates like the seasonal but have completely lost all interest in the game overall, ill be playing purely because of friends and no longer because i enjoy the game which is abit sad since it used to be my go to game for quite some time.

Let me get this straight, they resurrected a game, and Scott goes MIA... thats just great because ShockDot thinks he can manage this by himself, lol. Seasonal has great prizes but than again take that money and invest into advertising..

Zorpy99
9 hours ago, SniperGOD said:

Yes it was funny and I agree the attempt at fixing holes is pathetic just like how he can't make it so u can' hide inside mobs but I feel if he actually spent time designing and trying he might actually make something new 

Shenji

No new leveling cap, people cant even hit 300. V4 maybe. With good xp 260-300. Redesign fl to be about rewards, not leveling. We are 2 years in and g3 desau is still 3000tc each