justis2

My view of Turf Battles

justis2

I think that the biggest potential to interest the players was at the start of open beta, it was the biggest population of turfbattles ca ever. But soon it fail because people start losing interest and they could achieve much cuz got pked by heavy gamers. Seasonal server is alternative to bring a little life to the server but its easy and temporary solution. In my opinion to make turf battles popular again is to create a lot of level bracket content with newest graphics like Sephiroth final version, and after product looks attractive start active advertisement to all biggest gaming portals.

Level brackets:

1-120 - low level content G1-9 set Iah and Shuy, Apprentice skills

120-150 - G10 set, V1 farming G10, Kando, Nado, SSC, PVP/War event for this bracket, Master skills

150-160 - Nado and start of G11 set, i think it shouldnt be removed from this level bracket, because whats the logic to farm RH and BT in 120-160 turf if you cant wear this type of equipment lol

161-200 - Duan, GC, V2 farming G11, G11 sets, Rampao Temple,  PVP/War event for this bracket, Rock, Trans skills

201-250 - Rue, G12 sets, V3 farming G12 sets, Frozenland, PVP/War event for this bracket, Trans skills

251-300 - New island for this bracket, G13 sets, V4 Farming G13 sets, new instance for this bracket, PVP/War event for this bracket, Awakening skills,

301-330 - New island for this bracket, G14 sets, V5 Farming G14 sets, new instance for this bracket, PVP/War event for this bracket, Awakening skills,

New islands for each bracket would drop similar items like GC or Nado that would be use for upgrading that bracket equipments.

This way players can stick to its own level bracket, it would fix issue with new players, veterans and heavy gamers would probably go as high as they can, newbie would stick more to G11 and 12 sets so they wont get pked all the time. Game would have really huge content that way there would be a lot to achieve ( you wont get everything in 3 months or so) so people wouldnt get bored, they would just go for higher level bracket. 

Edited by justis2

abantage
17 hours ago, justis2 said:

150-160 - Nado and start of G11 set, i think it shouldnt be removed from this level bracket, because whats the logic to farm RH and BT in 

Nah man, G11 off nado would allow people to farm for their next bracket without the pressure of heavy hitters from above. Plus nado in g10 would allow unique builds and more unique pvp aspect. 

IKuPAI

I think your tier descriptions are on point.

Aside from that, seasons may be a easy fix, but it has high potential to house new players regardless of the state of the game.

I agree though, the brackets are fine. Maybe we need lv 20/40/60 brackets. And once the new gears surface we could easily see the desired tier balance effective.

Happie
On 2017-11-18 at 9:57 AM, justis2 said:

251-300 - New island for this bracket, G13 sets, V4 Farming G13 sets, new instance for this bracket, PVP/War event for this bracket, Awakening skills,

301-330 - New island for this bracket, G14 sets, V5 Farming G14 sets, new instance for this bracket, PVP/War event for this bracket, Awakening skills,

New item tiers? Very good, yes please! PogChamp

Edited by Happie