Jump to content
pulse

G12 Gear

Recommended Posts

pulse

Will there be any information on G12 sets before the start of season 2, or are we just going to have to wait and see?

Like what each effect will be etc, as this will help me decide on a class.

Also would it be possible to get screenshots of each class, male and female in G12 gear as this is also something that strongly helps me to decide on what to chose.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
1 minute ago, pulse said:

Will there be any information on G12 sets before the start of season 2, or are we just going to have to wait and see?

Like what each effect will be etc, as this will help me decide on a class.

Also would it be possible to get screenshots of each class, male and female in G12 gear as this is also something that strongly helps me to decide on what to chose.

Thanks

We'll be releasing a guide probably in the next 1-3 days on our website about G12 Gear (it'll be featured on the home page, so easy to find).

I'll include pics of both gender characters in 12's too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pulse
1 minute ago, shockdot said:

We'll be releasing a guide probably in the next 1-3 days on our website about G12 Gear (it'll be featured on the home page, so easy to find).

I'll include pics of both gender characters in 12's too.

Thats great thanks for the quick reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pulse

Soooo It's been 3 days now and haven't seen any information on this yet, and season 2 starts tomorrow...

Can we expect to get this information at some point today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
5 hours ago, pulse said:

Soooo It's been 3 days now and haven't seen any information on this yet, and season 2 starts tomorrow...

Can we expect to get this information at some point today? 

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...