pulse

G12 Gear

pulse

Will there be any information on G12 sets before the start of season 2, or are we just going to have to wait and see?

Like what each effect will be etc, as this will help me decide on a class.

Also would it be possible to get screenshots of each class, male and female in G12 gear as this is also something that strongly helps me to decide on what to chose.

Thanks

shockdot
1 minute ago, pulse said:

Will there be any information on G12 sets before the start of season 2, or are we just going to have to wait and see?

Like what each effect will be etc, as this will help me decide on a class.

Also would it be possible to get screenshots of each class, male and female in G12 gear as this is also something that strongly helps me to decide on what to chose.

Thanks

We'll be releasing a guide probably in the next 1-3 days on our website about G12 Gear (it'll be featured on the home page, so easy to find).

I'll include pics of both gender characters in 12's too.

pulse
1 minute ago, shockdot said:

We'll be releasing a guide probably in the next 1-3 days on our website about G12 Gear (it'll be featured on the home page, so easy to find).

I'll include pics of both gender characters in 12's too.

Thats great thanks for the quick reply.

pulse

Soooo It's been 3 days now and haven't seen any information on this yet, and season 2 starts tomorrow...

Can we expect to get this information at some point today? 

shockdot
5 hours ago, pulse said:

Soooo It's been 3 days now and haven't seen any information on this yet, and season 2 starts tomorrow...

Can we expect to get this information at some point today? 

Yes