lordnash

seasson 2 server

ospice4

I've been waiting for almost 2 hours... Wasted time. What compensation we will get?

justis2

they never give compensations and im 100 proc. sure they won't give it this time as well. Now this is really unfunny, its delayed more than 3,5 hours and there is ZERO information, like time delayed blah blah blah.. So unprofessional.. It seems that they dont care about community... this game doesnt need any advertisement cuz it would only disappoint new wave of players.

shockdot
16 minutes ago, justis2 said:

they never give compensations and im 100 proc. sure they won't give it this time as well. Now this is really unfunny, its delayed more than 3,5 hours and there is ZERO information, like time delayed blah blah blah.. So unprofessional.. It seems that they dont care about community... this game doesnt need any advertisement cuz it would only disappoint new wave of players.

Your post was 16 minutes ago, and servers been online for more than 1.5 hours.

1 hour ago, ospice4 said:

I've been waiting for almost 2 hours... Wasted time. What compensation we will get?

It might be that you two are having issues connecting. What error messages are you seeing?

aramilastra

It does not automatically update it seems at least not for me so i did not see the season 2 server. Just log into the main server and it will check the files and update. Atleast that worked for me. Hope i helped.

justis2
14 hours ago, aramilastra said:

It does not automatically update it seems at least not for me so i did not see the season 2 server. Just log into the main server and it will check the files and update. Atleast that worked for me. Hope i helped.

Yep thats why i couldnt figure it out, i kept checking launcher and it was always showing only triumphus server, until i launched triumphus server it was updated..very confusing