Leon

Delete pls

shockdot
49 minutes ago, Leon said:

Just wondering is there a guide for leveling up and all sorts of the functions in game? 

Lot's of different game mechanic guides can be found here: https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/installing

As for a leveling guide, exp has changed a lot... So there's quite a few things you can do... Here's a bit of a startup for you.

• Levels 1-40: Just kill purple named monsters as you walk out of Ladianes/Veros. Keep following the purple named monsters.
  • Levels 40-70: Swamp, kill Giant Lizards, Lizard Man Rascals, & Liazard Man Captains (or go Rest Area)
  • Levels 70-100: Wasteland, Kill Skeleton Shamans (or go Badflies in Veros, or Tiaz in Ladianes)
  • Levels 100-120: East Lad, follow the purple named monsters, or go Rampao Dungeon, or go Suffering Soul Cave
  • Levels 120-160: East Lad, follow the purple named monsters, or go Delphiroth Floor 1 and kill eggs, or go Suffering Soul Cave

Leon
On 11/23/2017 at 11:10 AM, shockdot said:

Lot's of different game mechanic guides can be found here: https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/installing

As for a leveling guide, exp has changed a lot... So there's quite a few things you can do... Here's a bit of a startup for you.

• Levels 1-40: Just kill purple named monsters as you walk out of Ladianes/Veros. Keep following the purple named monsters.
  • Levels 40-70: Swamp, kill Giant Lizards, Lizard Man Rascals, & Liazard Man Captains (or go Rest Area)
  • Levels 70-100: Wasteland, Kill Skeleton Shamans (or go Badflies in Veros, or Tiaz in Ladianes)
  • Levels 100-120: East Lad, follow the purple named monsters, or go Rampao Dungeon, or go Suffering Soul Cave
  • Levels 120-160: East Lad, follow the purple named monsters, or go Delphiroth Floor 1 and kill eggs, or go Suffering Soul Cave

I am level 122 now. just wondering where is the good place to farm Grade 11 Gears? 

shockdot
5 hours ago, Leon said:

I am level 122 now. just wondering where is the good place to farm Grade 11 Gears? 

Delphiroth Floor 2, you might still be too low level to handle those monsters though.

Leon
Just now, shockdot said:

Delphiroth Floor 2, you might still be too low level to handle those monsters though.

At what level can i go to Delphiroth Floor 2?

shockdot
48 minutes ago, Leon said:

At what level can i go to Delphiroth Floor 2?

Really depends on your gear, level, and class.

I would go there now to see if you can handle killing the monsters there, even if just one at a time. You'll want to kill the King Megalopas, Stone Golems, etc... They drop level 11 items.

Even if you only get a few items, you can use Red Honors/Blue Tears... or their Junior versions... to get +3-+4 items... which should make a big difference.

Leon
4 minutes ago, shockdot said:

Really depends on your gear, level, and class.

I would go there now to see if you can handle killing the monsters there, even if just one at a time. You'll want to kill the King Megalopas, Stone Golems, etc... They drop level 11 items.

Even if you only get a few items, you can use Red Honors/Blue Tears... or their Junior versions... to get +3-+4 items... which should make a big difference.

oh okkk.. i have been trying to leveling up, but its really slow..im a fist warrior..

Dirge07
On 22. 11. 2017 at 11:10 PM, shockdot said:

I would like to point out that leveling a melee char from 70-100 bracket is extremely painful solo, even with the new season 2 xp rates. All the wasteland mobs give 0 xp on hit and after killing them. Only the Shamans that are classified as bosses give xp and they are surrounded by rangers and archers that deal a lot of damage the moment you step into their general vicinity. If you could change the skeleton warriors / soldiers to empowered status so they give about 10% xp on kill from 70 - 90 it would make a leveling in wasteland a lot easier . Also rest area is the same deal, everything is red and not marked as boss or empowered which means killing them is a massive waste of time.

And before someone says '' its party content'' . yes I realise its party content, but people rush through the 70-100 bracket instantly since everyone runs a mage first and they just powerlevel themselves to 160+ so they can level alts faster afterwards.

shockdot
8 hours ago, Leon said:

oh okkk.. i have been trying to leveling up, but its really slow..im a fist warrior..

If you have your Master Skills, you can use Blast Fist (it's an AOE attack). Master Skill quest can be completed at level 100.

Once you have that, you can lure lots of mobs in East Lad together and kill them all at once. Either by kiting, or by standing there and aoeing while u tank (if u can handle the damage).

IKuPAI
7 hours ago, Dirge07 said:

I would like to point out that leveling a melee char from 70-100 bracket is extremely painful solo, even with the new season 2 xp rates. All the wasteland mobs give 0 xp on hit and after killing them. Only the Shamans that are classified as bosses give xp and they are surrounded by rangers and archers that deal a lot of damage the moment you step into their general vicinity. If you could change the skeleton warriors / soldiers to empowered status so they give about 10% xp on kill from 70 - 90 it would make a leveling in wasteland a lot easier . Also rest area is the same deal, everything is red and not marked as boss or empowered which means killing them is a massive waste of time.

And before someone says '' its party content'' . yes I realise its party content, but people rush through the 70-100 bracket instantly since everyone runs a mage first and they just powerlevel themselves to 160+ so they can level alts faster afterwards.

Yeah,

Strange thing about this game is the ineffectiveness of a level 100- phys class.

However, I've seen many level 70s of ALL classes tanking wasteland with the set of gear you obtain from completing the rascals quest.

That being said, level 1-70 should take no longer than 30 minutes on a mage. And yes, i would suggest using a mage with AOE and MANA BARRIER first so you can farm rampao for g10s and east lad for yoUr fist.

Hopefully you can dual log for xtra progress!

Leon
2 hours ago, shockdot said:

If you have your Master Skills, you can use Blast Fist (it's an AOE attack). Master Skill quest can be completed at level 100.

Once you have that, you can lure lots of mobs in East Lad together and kill them all at once. Either by kiting, or by standing there and aoeing while u tank (if u can handle the damage).

i want to learn that skills but i dnt know where to farm SG so that i can buy skill books..

shockdot
49 minutes ago, Leon said:

i want to learn that skills but i dnt know where to farm SG so that i can buy skill books..

Is SG, Sephiroth Gems?

To buy the Skill books you need the following gems:

• Sephiroth Gems
  • Magic Gems
  • Sorcery Gems
  • Sephiroth Choice Gems
  • Divine Gems

They can be found throughout the entire game, but the best place to farm them is on the Forbidden Islands. Please see the following guide and it's sub guides:

https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/island-system

You said you were level 122 last I checked, so you would be able to enter Kando Island (https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/kando-island).

Alternatively, you could also buy the gems from other players.

Hope that helps!

Leon
On 11/26/2017 at 10:20 AM, shockdot said:

Is SG, Sephiroth Gems?

To buy the Skill books you need the following gems:

• Sephiroth Gems
  • Magic Gems
  • Sorcery Gems
  • Sephiroth Choice Gems
  • Divine Gems

They can be found throughout the entire game, but the best place to farm them is on the Forbidden Islands. Please see the following guide and it's sub guides:

https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/island-system

You said you were level 122 last I checked, so you would be able to enter Kando Island (https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/game-guide/kando-island).

Alternatively, you could also buy the gems from other players.

Hope that helps!

heeeyy im now lv180 but i dnt know where to get the transformation skill books.....and im really unfamiliar to the gears that are higher level than g11.. do you have any tips on that? 

IKuPAI

At level 180 you should be leveling in the red lake of the abyss in northeast lad

Transformation books can be purchased in tainted land for purified orbs or the v2 lobby for transformation gems.

As far as g12 goes it seems a 5/5 set outscales a +8 armor set, but you'll need 15/10 to even match a +8 g11 in AP.

Its said to be about 20 hours of grind in v3 to achieve the ability to make the items.

Soon enough there will be a market for g12s. For now, learn the game and be patient waiting for a g12 market.

IKuPAI

Stick with gargoyles until bones turn purple at 205.

At 205 you teleport to seradium diggings.... Whatever it's called, and run straight East. When you hit the tainted land you'll be greeted by "bone" for 3 levels i believe.

Then nudie monkeys turn orange. Theres a spot just south of the original bone spot with monkeys and bones. Pull them to the head pongs for exp.

Around 212 the jersey devils in this area turn orange.

Stick with those until 217.

Then you'll tp to cliff of despair and run through gargoyles on the coast line until you enter tainted lands. There's a ton of megalopas here they say you exp on until 240. 

However, at 225 other things turn purple.

Luka0805

Shock you need to make a place where lv 160- can farm g11, not as hard as v2. We need a area where g11 drop  without a drop scroll for biginners, not like heaps of drops

zlf413
On 2017/11/23 at 6:10 AM, shockdot said:

someone konw how to enter Suffering Soul Cave?need complete quest of Army of the Undead - Part Two but how to complete?