Reuho

Time to add attributes to PvE

Reuho

I do believe it maybe time to look at class based attributes and negative status effects towards mobs in the game. FOR PvE only

It would be interesting to have skill trees a bit more useful in-game with in-game effects towards mobs.

For example if you use attack on a target mob it has a chance to stack electric stacks until a certain number to stun normal mobs . while bosses and empower mobs are immune to this effect.

Or when a RM attacks it stacks burn status until a certain number of burn stacks reached " 10 burn effect" and the mob become on fire taking DoT for 5 seconds even after

Per Class

Blade = every attack hit stacks "frustration" and lowers enemys block rate until mob has no defense and becomes "vulnerable" every hit for 4 seconds is critical

Archer= like example above every hit stacks "shock" after 10 "shock" stack status effect mob become "paralysis" for 3 seconds  stunned and unable to move.

Blue Mage = Every attack causes "frost bite" after 10 successful attacks the mob becomes "frozen in time " causing enemy attack speed and movement to be slowed for 3 seconds 

Fist= Every attack causes "bleed" after 10 successful stacks of "bleed" enemy becomes "ruptured" and takes D.o.T for 5 seconds.

Red Mage = Like the example above, every successful attack that leads to status effect " burn" after 10 stacks of burn mob becomes "engulfed" and takes D.o.T for 5 seconds

Of course these effects refreshes.

I do understand we have g11.5 and that's great and all but those item are basically 170+ if memory serves me correct. There would still be reason to obtain them as there status effect does effect bosses and can stack with attribute effects with normal mobs at high levels.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway this just a suggestion for lower level content to be interesting especially for single target classes to have an edge when it comes to solo leveling and questing. hell for PvE to be more intresting.

It could be a level 50 quest to activate like we do for master quest that is not tooo difficult.

There is  a ton of work to still be done to this game, but it look like things are turning for the better if you ask me although I am cautiously optimistic.

Lets not forget that the PvE content is the first thing new players get their impression on and it needs more work. This mind set of speeding through levels really doesn't give respect to the amount of time and dedication the developer and his employees have gone through.

I have many different ideas but ill take the replies to this thread as the mind set of the players  to even bother  the next major suggestion thread I have in mind.

Take care .

- Reuho, haruhiro, kazuma.

IKuPAI

This isn't a bad idea adding dot passives to pve only..

I feel like they are working on lvl 40-70 apprentice skills.

But whos knows xD