Reuho

UMMM what happing CLancher.exe error

Reuho

Hey What is going on here ?

I have tried to res-install like 5 times and i keep getting this error and for some reason season sever is not showing up.

I even tried to change CLancher.exe.temp to CLancher.exe but it does not help ... is there something missing>

0hnSKZS.png

gylnRfG.png

Edited by Reuho

shockdot
4 hours ago, Reuho said:

Hey What is going on here ?

I have tried to res-install like 5 times and i keep getting this error and for some reason season sever is not showing up.

I even tried to change CLancher.exe.temp to CLancher.exe but it does not help ... is there something missing>

0hnSKZS.png

gylnRfG.png

No, that is a strange error. I think it might be permission related.

Could you open a support ticket and send us your Teamviewer ID & pass (download teamviewer if u dont have it). Then we can try and help fix it for you.

shockdot

The issue was that his AntiVirus was blocking the patch server. Adding a web url exception to avast for turfbattles.ca resolved the problem.

Jakob1370

hi, shochdot, I just downloaded the game, i had played Turf Battles for many many years ago, i went out making my red mage, then my game crashed. Now i cant open the game, when i click a server its loading, and then freeze at "checking triumphus.dll for changes... " even after 15 minutes nothing happens. what can it be? i also tried to "Run as administrator" but that not help either. everytime its start freezing my computer is warning about a virus, can it be the same problem?. i use windows defender

Edited by Jakob1370

shockdot
1 hour ago, Jakob1370 said:

hi, shochdot, I just downloaded the game, i had played Turf Battles for many many years ago, i went out making my red mage, then my game crashed. Now i cant open the game, when i click a server its loading, and then freeze at "checking triumphus.dll for changes... " even after 15 minutes nothing happens. what can it be? i also tried to "Run as administrator" but that not help either. everytime its start freezing my computer is warning about a virus, can it be the same problem?. i use windows defender

Hi Jakob, you will need to add an exception for the entire EonicGames folder to Windows Defender & any other Anti Virus you might have. Note you might need to remove any previously quarantined items (Triumphus.dll, by the sounds of it) from the Quarantined Items list of your Windows Defender/Anti Virus..

Following that, you or may not need to re-install the game.

If you open a support ticket & send us your teamviewer information, we can do this for you.