fsukowboy

What happened to the community?

fsukowboy

Just like the topic ask... And I am not referring to the lack of. I'm just curious where the friendly community that once made up this game went to. 90% of what I see in chat is toxic. Tribes are not welcoming or friendly to new players. If you're not already established it is a grind and putting in money is pretty much necessary as leveling parties are few and far between with no one wanting to help each other. It's a closed off community now, you pretty much already have to know people to get any kind of assistance.  I've noticed about a handful of friendly and helpful players, everyone else either doesn't speak English, ignores everyone,  or only speaks when they are talking trash or harassing people. I see all these posts about how eonic games is dying and the game isn't noob friendly, honestly as some one who has been away from the game a couple years and coming back, the community is the least noob friendly part, not the game itself.

shockdot
18 hours ago, fsukowboy said:

Just like the topic ask... And I am not referring to the lack of. I'm just curious where the friendly community that once made up this game went to. 90% of what I see in chat is toxic. Tribes are not welcoming or friendly to new players. If you're not already established it is a grind and putting in money is pretty much necessary as leveling parties are few and far between with no one wanting to help each other. It's a closed off community now, you pretty much already have to know people to get any kind of assistance.  I've noticed about a handful of friendly and helpful players, everyone else either doesn't speak English, ignores everyone,  or only speaks when they are talking trash or harassing people. I see all these posts about how eonic games is dying and the game isn't noob friendly, honestly as some one who has been away from the game a couple years and coming back, the community is the least noob friendly part, not the game itself.

In some peoples defense, it's the start of the Season. So a lot of people are working on helping themselves, before they can help others... Welcome back!

Masta
On 11/27/2017 at 2:01 AM, fsukowboy said:

I'm just curious where the friendly community that once made up this game went to. 

Did we play the same game? xD

When you are online and got any questions feel free to pm me.

Gr's

Masta