buetti

G12 Materials

buetti

Hello everyone,
G12 has arrived and it's great to see that you need to farm different kind of materials to craft them.
Right now you can only obtain the blue herbs, dragonscales, elementary energy, copper and nickel which you need for the g12 sets of archer, fist, blades only in the zones where the respawn time of the bosses is between 20-30 minutes and FL. On the other side you can farm the requiered items for bm and rm in v2,v3 and east lad.

To get the mix gems to craft g12 sets ppl are camping the nurse to get the 3 mix gems. Because of that F2P players, are having a low chance to get their hands on the 30% arrows except they spend tc for them

@shockdot
Can you add the drops of blue herbsdragonscales, elementary energy, copper and nickel to mobs in eastlad and make the mix gem a craftable item plz? 

Happie

I fully agree with buetti on this post, it's abit odd making things like the witch a mob to be farmed as it's used to create 30% hunter quivers for players who simply can't afford the extremely expensive tc quivers, yes it drops in ramp temple but thats 1. Limited to only 180-240 and 2. Yield's less mixed gems then simply camping the witch, and 3. means it would pretty much completely remove the ability for the f2p players.

Similar thing goes for zones, the respawn timers are very large and extremely limited so if 10 people wants to farm for the resource at once, it's almost impossible to obtain what you're trying to obtain due to the respawn timers.

Something i also noticed after farming for a few hours for red jewels in v3, i only managed to get a single drop, and even when doing v3 runs blade, fist and archer class materials dropped at a much higher frequency then the jewels, it could have just been me being really unlucky but if im not wrong it's approx 5 red mage spawns in v3, and repsawn timer is 5 minutes (correct me if im wrong on the timer please) which means 48 mages can be killed an hour, and getting a single red jewel in that time just felt abit silly really.

So i'd also like to suggest a npc for trading the class materials, so perhaps use raw materials + some of  the new materials + class material to turn it into whatever class material it is you needed, since i dont see why the frequency of class materials of 3 classes should be 4-5 times higher then the remaining 2 classes.

stubi

Yeah i agree you actually need 40 copper and 40 nickel to make a fist/blade wep that would be a good amount if you can farm the materials properly.

Pure

Yeah fully agree with this, though I know shock is already looking into this.

Pretty annoying though seeing as I was the first melee class in g12, and I've kinda lost the edge that getting there first gives, as many other have now caught up.

Pointless to try and farm the materials until this changes now, so I'm pretty much stuck with nothing to do other than make a mage...

Needs to change soon please.

shockdot

Today's update should have addressed most if not all these issues, if not feel free to post here again.