Happie

Compensation for crashes.

Happie

As the title says, The crashes are just start to get a teeny tiny bit annoying at this point. And we're not paying and using scrolls suchs as xp, drop and pet xp to use them like this, sure if we die without using a booster then yes, it's our fault, if we relog with the on, yes it is our fault, but by no means in hell is it our fault that the game keeps crashing us nonstop and at this point I firmly believe that players should have some sort of compensation, eventually we get fed up with the bs that goes on with these things, and I think everyone is abit fed up with the crashes now, I dont even want to know how much tc has been spent so far on only pet xp, 50% xp and drop scrolls because of these constant crashes but I feel there should be compensation for them, how it should be done i do not know but we should not be paying or investing time into getting these scrolls for the game to constantly snatch them away from us.

Reuho

agreed it should be account lock so even if you do log off and back on its still active, every other game does this. hell make them account lock and lower the amount we receive as long as we can use them for purchase