Kanoran

Mods

Kanoran

So earlier this year there was a post and the community voted on 3 people to be mod. I'm wondering if we are also able to vote them out. There is 2 out of 3 of the mods who are breaking rules and there is proof of such. One mod has called a entire tribe scum and threatened and has been issuing false mutes and stated he will not stop till it becomes perm mutes. Smallest things like the word slut gives a 24 hour mute if your in that group.

Now the other mod has tried or maybe even bought items for USD and yet the community as a hole get mutes bans and more from all these rules but mods are untouchable. I left them anonymous but most know who is being talked about so I'm just curious as a community what can we do or as a gm can you do something or start a investigationĀ 

imadsaade

100% agree with garfield on this topic. Its honestly getting out of control

shockdot
2 hours ago, Kanoran said:

So earlier this year there was a post and the community voted on 3 people to be mod. I'm wondering if we are also able to vote them out. There is 2 out of 3 of the mods who are breaking rules and there is proof of such. One mod has called a entire tribe scum and threatened and has been issuing false mutes and stated he will not stop till it becomes perm mutes. Smallest things like the word slut gives a 24 hour mute if your in that group.

Now the other mod has tried or maybe even bought items for USD and yet the community as a hole get mutes bans and more from all these rules but mods are untouchable. I left them anonymous but most know who is being talked about so I'm just curious as a community what can we do or as a gm can you do something or start a investigationĀ 

No, the only reason we have to remove a Moderator is if they are not following the rules or become inactive.

By your logic, you should have remained muted the first time you were ever muted. You can't make up for your few mistakes you made in the past, right...? Wrong.