Luka0805

when season 2 finishes

Luka0805

Hey guys

im just wondering when season 2 is over, will all the charecters and their items and storage items be transferred to triumph server?

And if I have 3 charecters on triumphus how will I get the character from season 2 into that account, will I have to delete one?

I just wanted to know cause I spent a lot of time farming kando and got sc pouches which I would love transferred.

Shock can you let me know if everything will be transferred? and what will happen if I have 3 charecters and this one would be the 4th

shockdot
41 minutes ago, Luka0805 said:

Hey guys

im just wondering when season 2 is over, will all the charecters and their items and storage items be transferred to triumph server?

And if I have 3 charecters on triumphus how will I get the character from season 2 into that account, will I have to delete one?

I just wanted to know cause I spent a lot of time farming kando and got sc pouches which I would love transferred.

Shock can you let me know if everything will be transferred? and what will happen if I have 3 charecters and this one would be the 4th

You don't need to worry about it, we got you covered.

Characters/items all transfer to the Triumphus Server. If your account is full, we make a new account for you that is similar to your username, and has the same password. We then send you an email about the change :).