Trucha

Guide Section

Trucha

Can we get a guide section? And also GM's Can you post the new leveling areas and what levels they are good for. Everybody is still using the same content we would normally on the tri server but it's probably because nobody knows what the hell it is lol. Hook us upp

IKuPAI

I posted a small guide on the general section. It's basically same as tri but find the quests using ctrl+n before you start grinding.

Trucha
On 6/20/2017 at 8:01 AM, IKuPAI said:

I posted a small guide on the general section. It's basically same as tri but find the quests using ctrl+n before you start grinding.

Yeah I saw that but I have passed those lvls. Also props for first guide. I wanted to know the new things that east lad has to offer that nobody has any clue about lol. When I wandered east lad trying to find things a lot of the monsters gave literally 0 xp. So I have no idea where any of this new content is. I made it all the way to the Colosseum theres monsters that drop the corrupt orbs but those monsters weren't giving me anything at my current level. TBH im not sure if they give xp at any level because more than half the monsters I fought over there don't. Do you know anything in east lad thats 120+ and better than pirannah? Pirannah makes me want to shoot myself especially because I need to remember every 10 minutes to apply the pill.

IKuPAI

At 122 king and queen nor crabs give good exp. 

At 128 the poison king and queen crabs are purple

At 140 the tainted red buchis and forest miner Warriors are purple

Keep learning and sharing, I'll have more guides coming up. Looking at videos in about 3 weeks.