Rapidblue

Very Old Player Returning

Rapidblue

So when the original TB shutdown a long time ago, I was crushed and I followed it's moving from company to company for a while until I forgot about it for some odd years now. Always thinking of the time I played my FW back in the old days. So I read there are seasons with prizes at the end of each and then there is the servers with your maxed characters ect. How close is this ver of TB to the old old school game with like the old dungeon bugs, exp gathering on islands and many other things that were apart of the game. Also how are class balancing? I remember FW being one of the strongest in the game back then, that still true today?

Also is this the official dev's server or is this just a group of people running the old school game? not much information on this and i've never heard of this company so, any information would be nice.

Edited by Rapidblue
more questions

IKuPAI

Hey Rapid,

Welcome back to turf battles!

Before I dig into details:

1) this game has evolved beyond hyper engines, when this game released it was almost an exact replica.

2)FW? Forgotten Warriors? Sorry I don't remember... Drop in just to find aome old friends ;D

3)I was once told by eonic games admins that the "official developers" (I'm sure you're referencing creators) were using Sephiroth kr/jp/taiwan to house/service one of the greatest database projects in the world. It was said when Imaziac ran into so many issues with the game they disbanded their service and sold off their products.

4)This is the official turf battles. You may find a 'private server' or two... but this is where it's at imo.

5) Eonic Games was founded by two oldschool Hyperengines turf battles players. 

They have worked out many bugs/glitches including all known dupes from 10+ years ago; including but not limited to: all known menu bugs such as pet restat glitch, eonics dupe, aswell as major bugs like de-leveling masters bug and absolutely the rock glitch (i made a meme about that one xD).

There are some lingering "features" from the old list like the rare invisible walls, delphiroth monster issues, monster spawn locations...

And they have fixed many other gameplay aspects too... We can no longer wear mystic bows on iah... Or shuy for that matter. The g10 gears from rampao stone coffins require level 100+ now, g11s requiring 121.

The exp routes can still be the same; say if you brought your whole tribe back...

You could plevel 1-100 tiaz then rampao floor 1, till 125 (what a drag), hit eggs from 125-160 (v1/2), then off to rock island for levels 160-200... And frozenland up!

However, they have changed many things about this game including the content available. They have added an extra 50% to the open world map (east ladianes) for levels 100-240. Aswell as a third floor to Delphiroth (v3).

We have not only the classic grade 1-11 gears but we now have earrings and gears from levels 1-12 (new, this season). 

There are some really cool modern features such as supreme gems (doesn't break your item), instanced dungeons (frozenland, SSC and RT), karebear island (non contested forbidden island), and gear augment cosmetics (liquid gold/ demonic essence changed the gear's appearance).

So... Lot's of stuff to go over. I've been working on a knowlegebase for EG turfbattles but it's incomplete. There's just soooooo much to cover, while grinding early season 2...

So I took a step back and started working on updating exp guides for season 2.

Take a look, and feel free to browse around the website!

http://www.tbkb.info/game-features.html

Edited by IKuPAI

shockdot
8 hours ago, Rapidblue said:

So when the original TB shutdown a long time ago, I was crushed and I followed it's moving from company to company for a while until I forgot about it for some odd years now. Always thinking of the time I played my FW back in the old days. So I read there are seasons with prizes at the end of each and then there is the servers with your maxed characters ect. How close is this ver of TB to the old old school game with like the old dungeon bugs, exp gathering on islands and many other things that were apart of the game. Also how are class balancing? I remember FW being one of the strongest in the game back then, that still true today?

Also is this the official dev's server or is this just a group of people running the old school game? not much information on this and i've never heard of this company so, any information would be nice.

Official server, we started by rebuilding the original Hyper Engines game. But as with all good things, we've made changes/improvements.

aVantage_
On 12/21/2017 at 0:55 PM, IKuPAI said:

There are some really cool modern features such as supreme gems (doesn't break your item), instanced dungeons (frozenland, SSC and RT), karebear island (non contested forbidden island), and gear augment cosmetics (liquid gold/ demonic essence changed the gear's appearance).

Don’t waste time with carebear island. East ladi drops make up for carebear and also you can get pouches of RH and BT 1000 Times faster than carebear.