justis2

RedBridge

justis2

I remember back to hetb times, there was monsters called gem keepers. But in this version it's just empty location with nothing special ( only it is shorter way to SSC dungeon). So i suggest to make 3 gem keepers on every bridge, these monsters could have 30 min respawn time. The first " Gem Keeper Crafter" ( closest and easiest to reach) could drop craft gems( 5 ea of Dinn, Soha, Rebirth, Jenai, Sansha), second "Gem Keeper Enchanter" could drop enchant and upgrade gems( 5 ea of Seph, SC, Magic, Sorc, Divine), and third "Gem Keeper Upgrader" could drop 11s upgrade gems ( 5 ea of RH, BT). Also this would be another source to get gems for newbies.

Zorpy99

This would of been a good idea last season or even before seasonal but now just pointless. G12s are introduced and anyone who plays tri server and is playing seasonal should just finally move on from camping 160 content and let new players grind nado. We get new content for us older players and new players but still a large sum prefer low level content which is fine but they are the ones preventing new players from gearing 

Edited by Zorpy99

IKuPAI
7 hours ago, Zorpy99 said:

This would of been a good idea last season or even before seasonal but now just pointless. G12s are introduced and anyone who plays tri server and is playing seasonal should just finally move on from camping 160 content and let new players grind nado. We get new content for us older players and new players but still a large sum prefer low level content which is fine but they are the ones preventing new players from gearing 

More the reason this is applicable.

I don't remember exactly what happened here in hetb, but i do remember it was almost impossible to jump from platform to platform.

The enchantment gem drop is enough to make me +1 this idea.

We need more methods to enchant grace, pilgrimage, binah and valk aside from the islands.