Jump to content
shockdot

Upcoming Update

Recommended Posts

shockdot

In our next update we're going to be tackling the PvP issue that came up with level 12 items, or the lack of it in appropriate zones.

 

Ghost Castle Changes

We plan to change Ghost Castle so that most Raw Materials drop in GC. Obviously the drop rate would not be as high as it currently is for RH/BT.

 

Delphiroth Floor 3 Changes

  • We were also thinking of setting V3 PvP to employ the Fame System, meaning you couldn't go around PKing everyone. Reason for this, is since we made it a no penalty PvP zone, we've received complaints from players who are there trying to level/farm.
  • We are going to explore the idea of allowing for V3 to be used as a solo leveling area for levels 270+ (this would still not be better than Frozen Land).

 

Please feel free to provide us with feedback regarding these things, & if you have suggestions to help improve the health of PvP & PvE let us know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kekelordz

Ghost Castle Raw Materials for G12 -  100% Agree, current state of Ghost Castle is unfit for the 201-300 Bracket. Looking forward to this change.

Proposed Materials Drop 

  • Sephiroth Cloth
  • Nickel Mineral
  • Copper Ore
  • Blue Dragon Scale
  • Red Dragon Scale 
  • Iron Ore
  • Titanium

 

Keep Drops in for materials in current zones as they are, to allow people who aren't able to farm GC to make their gear as people are making them right now. And V3 Human Monsters need to be exclusive for Red Jewel, Blue jewel, Advanced Arrows, Stone Fists and Vicious Insignias. That way V3 isn't "obsolete" for players who are able to farm GC competitively.

 

Suggestion for Black Zone. REMOVE G9 G8 Gear drops, its just clutter on the floor. People who need those items are in absolutely no position to farm that map in the first place. 

Blackzone droplist

  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G9 Jewlery
  • G10 Jewlery
  • Add Blue Herb Drop on the boss

 

White Zone Raw Material drop

  • Ice Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G8 Jewlery
  • G9 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

 

Yellow Zone Raw Material drops

  • Fire Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G7 Jewlery
  • G8 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

 

 

 

Delphiroth 3

  •  I disagree with the Fame Penalty, don't like the Fame system all together. 
  • Regarding EXP for V3, I just believe the changes that were made to the EXP systems, should be reverted to Season 1 EXP Levels for V3. It was honestly perfect.


    Suggestion for Hau Event
     

    Hau Event current EXP Equal 1 FL Run. EXP Rewards not very motivating to spend TC and time on competing for it, even with drops being added with the recent patch.

    My suggestion.

    Hau EXP Adjusted Per Mob FLAT EXP Reward ( Doesn't scale by castle or any exp buffs )
    Lv200-250 5% Per Monster
    Lv250-260  0.75% Per Monster
    Lv260-270 0.60% Per Monster
    Lv270-280 0.50% Per Monster
    Lv280-290 0.40% Per Monster
    Lv290-300 0.30% Per Monster

    Keep Trans gem Box reward per 5 kills.


    Event procedure.

    Hau Witch Spawns - There is ZERO mobs besides the witch and its ranger mobs on the island.

    HP of Witch remain unchanged, its high enough for both nation to compete PVP wise and DPS it, the fight should last for atleast 30minutes per event.

    Once the Witch dies, 100 Monsters spawn on the island, and the losing Nation is teleported out of the Island.
    Winning nation reaps the rewards.

    Event occuring time, 1x Per 6hours.  - Set time limit 2 Hours Event duration.  Fixed Times ( Would have to figure out how to add the event times so they don't interfere with FL War, Civil Castle events.
     

Edited by kekelordz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imadsaade

I agree with Enemy on the Hau island suggestion. Having the event that way would bring a new PvP event into the game. The Witch would be the center of a big fight which would be pretty nice :D. I also would expand on the idea of the trans gem box however, Instead of making it an automatic Box per 5 kills why not make it so that the individual mob drop a "Hau Token" and you can use that Hau token at the Hau Elder npc in Lad/Veros to purchase various items.

Such as but not necessarily limited to:

Material stacks (rawhide,gemstone,metal,wood,herb)

G12 materials maybe 1-5 items depending on the material

Trans gems

Island gems (Seph,SC,Divine,Magic,Sorcery)

Secondary gems (Soha,Shansha,Brahma,Dinn,Jenai)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IKuPAI

I agree that v3 should allow solo to 300, but the current exp is garbage. You have to tank the boss and certain paper classes can't do it im decent gear.

 

So... I broke all my stuff and I'm switching classes cuz it's not worth pvp anymore.

 

I'd rather hit level 300 than have a 15/15 set.

 

Whatever u can do to help players from 200-300 solo is gold to me.

 

But making junior delph monsters level 200-230 is pointlezs due to east lad. 

 

 

 

All v3 should be 230-300.

 

Idc what rates they give, farming should be exp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Masta
38 minutes ago, kekelordz said:

Ghost Castle Raw Materials for G12 -  100% Agree, current state of Ghost Castle is unfit for the 201-300 Bracket. Looking forward to this change.

Proposed Materials Drop 

  • Sephiroth Cloth
  • Nickel Mineral
  • Copper Ore
  • Blue Dragon Scale
  • Red Dragon Scale 
  • Iron Ore
  • Titanium

 

Keep Drops in for materials in current zones as they are, to allow people who aren't able to farm GC to make their gear as people are making them right now. And V3 Human Monsters need to be exclusive for Red Jewel, Blue jewel, Advanced Arrows, Stone Fists and Vicious Insignias. That way V3 isn't "obsolete" for players who are able to farm GC competitively.

 

Suggestion for Black Zone. REMOVE G9 G8 Gear drops, its just clutter on the floor. People who need those items are in absolutely no position to farm that map in the first place. 

Blackzone droplist

  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G9 Jewlery
  • G10 Jewlery
  • Add Blue Herb Drop on the boss

 

White Zone Raw Material drop

  • Ice Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G8 Jewlery
  • G9 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

 

Yellow Zone Raw Material drops

  • Fire Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G7 Jewlery
  • G8 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

 

 

 

Delphiroth 3

  •  I disagree with the Fame Penalty, don't like the Fame system all together. 
  • Regarding EXP for V3, I just believe the changes that were made to the EXP systems, should be reverted to Season 1 EXP Levels for V3. It was honestly perfect.


    Suggestion for Hau Event
     

    Hau Event current EXP Equal 1 FL Run. EXP Rewards not very motivating to spend TC and time on competing for it, even with drops being added with the recent patch.

    My suggestion.

    Hau EXP Adjusted Per Mob FLAT EXP Reward ( Doesn't scale by castle or any exp buffs )
    Lv200-250 5% Per Monster
    Lv250-260  0.75% Per Monster
    Lv260-270 0.60% Per Monster
    Lv270-280 0.50% Per Monster
    Lv280-290 0.40% Per Monster
    Lv290-300 0.30% Per Monster

    Keep Trans gem Box reward per 5 kills.


    Event procedure.

    Hau Witch Spawns - There is ZERO mobs besides the witch and its ranger mobs on the island.

    HP of Witch remain unchanged, its high enough for both nation to compete PVP wise and DPS it, the fight should last for atleast 30minutes per event.

    Once the Witch dies, 100 Monsters spawn on the island, and the losing Nation is teleported out of the Island.
    Winning nation reaps the rewards.

    Event occuring time, 1x Per 6hours.  - Set time limit 2 Hours Event duration.  Fixed Times ( Would have to figure out how to add the event times so they don't interfere with FL War, Civil Castle events.
     

 

+1 for the Hau event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dynamix

FK ye those GC Changes would be so nice to have. GC at current state is pointless :D...     (I would love to see this happen ASAP)

Fame system in V3, no thank you, that would be stupid! :D

I like enemy's idea with that Hau event, would give a nice pvp event...

could kinda agree with KuPA, making solo leveling all the way to 300.. Would be cool for people that does not have the luxury of having fl parties all the time. (As long as its not OP exp) :D 

 

~~ Dynamix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellecour

everything sounds great except this re adding fame system into v3 the entire point of us getting it to pvp again was cause it was the main source of g12 mats. Why promote people to ks while farming mats if you wont be able to pk them again? the hau event idea also is a good idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onionbear

I don't think GC should be such a multi purpose area.

Currently level 200 players have only Duan and really this is the time you need BT and RH the most.  160 you can get gems but it is hard to survive V2.  At 200 you can finally survive V2 to get gear but no gems (I know you can go to GC and fight the level 300 players.  uh-huh).  GC should just remain as is but for say level 160-200, maybe 160-240.  Once you are farming for G12 you really don't need the BT/RH.  Make another island for 240-300 that drops material and the gems to upgrade that gear, seph/SC/div etc... and maybe super rarely a delphiroth gem.  Could be Rue but it is kinda boring and small.  Should be a much cooler area.  There used to be a pet island and another one with lotsa big apes.  Something like that. That would work.

Same with V3.  Don't try to make it into too much as well.  If material can be had for the PVP lovers on a shiny new island then making V3 a levelling area with fame would make sense.  Can still be material drops but of course not as much as the new level 240+ island.

Pretty sure you can level to about 240 in east lad and supposedly Rampoa (that nobody uses it seems).  If V3 is 270+ then where do you go for 240-270?

Of course this is all speculation.  I am only level 200 and really do not do V3 or make level 12 gear yet.  Mostly for the same reasons most people stay at 200 (or even 160).  The long haul to 300 sucks.  Painful levelling in FL and you are stuck competing for resources with players 100 levels higher than you.  Maybe break up that 100 level 200-300 end game a bit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateBreeder
7 hours ago, shockdot said:

 

  • We are going to explore the idea of allowing for V3 to be used as a solo leveling area for levels 270+ (this would still not be better than Frozen Land).

 

yes pls I like to do things at my own pace.

 

7 hours ago, kekelordz said:

Ghost Castle Raw Materials for G12 -  100% Agree, current state of Ghost Castle is unfit for the 201-300 Bracket. Looking forward to this change.

Proposed Materials Drop 

  • Sephiroth Cloth
  • Nickel Mineral
  • Copper Ore
  • Blue Dragon Scale
  • Red Dragon Scale 
  • Iron Ore
  • Titanium

 

Keep Drops in for materials in current zones as they are, to allow people who aren't able to farm GC to make their gear as people are making them right now. And V3 Human Monsters need to be exclusive for Red Jewel, Blue jewel, Advanced Arrows, Stone Fists and Vicious Insignias. That way V3 isn't "obsolete" for players who are able to farm GC competitively.

 

Suggestion for Black Zone. REMOVE G9 G8 Gear drops, its just clutter on the floor. People who need those items are in absolutely no position to farm that map in the first place. 

Blackzone droplist

  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G9 Jewlery
  • G10 Jewlery
  • Add Blue Herb Drop on the boss

 

White Zone Raw Material drop

  • Ice Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G8 Jewlery
  • G9 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

 

Yellow Zone Raw Material drops

  • Fire Marrow
  • Igneous Rock
  • Spider Stone
  • G7 Jewlery
  • G8 Jewlery
  • Increase Blue Herb Droprate on the boss

Any way to faster farm the mats for g12s would be great in my opinion. It's pretty boring farming all that shit so yeah, agree to what kekes saying here. Also all useless loot should be removed or give us a way to filter what we see. The endless amounts of garbage just makes farming more annoying with literally no positive side to it.

 

7 hours ago, kekelordz said:

Hau Event current EXP Equal 1 FL Run. EXP Rewards not very motivating to spend TC and time on competing for it, even with drops being added with the recent patch.

This is a widespread issue. PVP even though being the most fun part of the game is quite expensive which means without good rewards its very unappealing to go fight for well.. anything. 

7 hours ago, kekelordz said:

 

  • My suggestion.

    Hau EXP Adjusted Per Mob FLAT EXP Reward ( Doesn't scale by castle or any exp buffs )
    Lv200-250 5% Per Monster
    Lv250-260  0.75% Per Monster
    Lv260-270 0.60% Per Monster
    Lv270-280 0.50% Per Monster
    Lv280-290 0.40% Per Monster
    Lv290-300 0.30% Per Monster

    Keep Trans gem Box reward per 5 kills.


    Event procedure.

    Hau Witch Spawns - There is ZERO mobs besides the witch and its ranger mobs on the island.

    HP of Witch remain unchanged, its high enough for both nation to compete PVP wise and DPS it, the fight should last for atleast 30minutes per event.

    Once the Witch dies, 100 Monsters spawn on the island, and the losing Nation is teleported out of the Island.
    Winning nation reaps the rewards.

    Event occuring time, 1x Per 6hours.  - Set time limit 2 Hours Event duration.  Fixed Times ( Would have to figure out how to add the event times so they don't interfere with FL War, Civil Castle events.
     

This or something similar would be good.

Regarding v3 pvp, I haven't played after it was added but when there are things that are only dropped in v3 I'd imagine it could be a very annoying thing to deal with but I don't really know how it is right now or if people are literally camping the entrance. Don't really know how to approach this topic but I do agree there should be a way to deal with people KSing you and pvp does help with that but PVP free zones can get quite cancerous especially when they are so important... the game does indeed need more pvp so idk. Rip my RM ass in 1v1s though.

Edited by HateBreeder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kekelordz
6 hours ago, Onionbear said:

I don't think GC should be such a multi purpose area.

Currently level 200 players have only Duan and really this is the time you need BT and RH the most.  160 you can get gems but it is hard to survive V2.  At 200 you can finally survive V2 to get gear but no gems (I know you can go to GC and fight the level 300 players.  uh-huh).  GC should just remain as is but for say level 160-200, maybe 160-240.  Once you are farming for G12 you really don't need the BT/RH.  Make another island for 240-300 that drops material and the gems to upgrade that gear, seph/SC/div etc... and maybe super rarely a delphiroth gem.  Could be Rue but it is kinda boring and small.  Should be a much cooler area.  There used to be a pet island and another one with lotsa big apes.  Something like that. That would work.

Same with V3.  Don't try to make it into too much as well.  If material can be had for the PVP lovers on a shiny new island then making V3 a levelling area with fame would make sense.  Can still be material drops but of course not as much as the new level 240+ island.

Pretty sure you can level to about 240 in east lad and supposedly Rampoa (that nobody uses it seems).  If V3 is 270+ then where do you go for 240-270?

Of course this is all speculation.  I am only level 200 and really do not do V3 or make level 12 gear yet.  Mostly for the same reasons most people stay at 200 (or even 160).  The long haul to 300 sucks.  Painful levelling in FL and you are stuck competing for resources with players 100 levels higher than you.  Maybe break up that 100 level 200-300 end game a bit.

 


It takes 2 FL runs or something to get 250. Then you can get a level per 3 runs or just do V3 for 10% per Boss. "long haul to 300". Getting 280~290 is actually really easy.

 

You haven't even played 201+ Content yet you seem to have a pretty strong opinion its "hard" and "painful".  Its not a 100 Level endgame, you can get even lv250 in East ladi in a few hours.


New island? Sorry but I think players who currently play Seasonal ( Actively ) are looking for a PVP solution before season is over. Not for season 3 or later lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IKuPAI
7 hours ago, Onionbear said:

I don't think GC should be such a multi purpose area.

Currently level 200 players have only Duan and really this is the time you need BT and RH the most.  160 you can get gems but it is hard to survive V2.  At 200 you can finally survive V2 to get gear but no gems (I know you can go to GC and fight the level 300 players.  uh-huh).  GC should just remain as is but for say level 160-200, maybe 160-240.  Once you are farming for G12 you really don't need the BT/RH.  Make another island for 240-300 that drops material and the gems to upgrade that gear, seph/SC/div etc... and maybe super rarely a delphiroth gem.  Could be Rue but it is kinda boring and small.  Should be a much cooler area.  There used to be a pet island and another one with lotsa big apes.  Something like that. That would work.

Same with V3.  Don't try to make it into too much as well.  If material can be had for the PVP lovers on a shiny new island then making V3 a levelling area with fame would make sense.  Can still be material drops but of course not as much as the new level 240+ island.

Pretty sure you can level to about 240 in east lad and supposedly Rampoa (that nobody uses it seems).  If V3 is 270+ then where do you go for 240-270?

Of course this is all speculation.  I am only level 200 and really do not do V3 or make level 12 gear yet.  Mostly for the same reasons most people stay at 200 (or even 160).  The long haul to 300 sucks.  Painful levelling in FL and you are stuck competing for resources with players 100 levels higher than you.  Maybe break up that 100 level 200-300 end game a bit.

 

I agree 100% with what onionbear is saying.

 

Rampao temple is useless

Switching gc from bt/rh to g12 mats is counterproductive. All this new content and for some reason it's a good idea to recycle old end game, while hindering the bracket that actually needs these resources. Making nado and east lad the only places to obtain DECENT amounts of rh/bt makes the 161-200 bracket that much more meaningless.

Fl IS painful, and the reason i stopped playing before hitting 260 ON EVERY CHARACTER I'VE MADE in EGTB.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, kekelordz said:


It takes 2 FL runs or something to get 250. Then you can get a level per 3 runs or just do V3 for 10% per Boss. "long haul to 300". Getting 280~290 is actually really easy.

 

You haven't even played 201+ Content yet you seem to have a pretty strong opinion its "hard" and "painful".  Its not a 100 Level endgame, you can get even lv250 in East ladi in a few hours.


New island? Sorry but I think players who currently play Seasonal ( Actively ) are looking for a PVP solution before season is over. Not for season 3 or later lol.

It took 7 runs to get from 231-256

Frozenland is hard, and painful. For many reasons:

-the politics

-party size/effort required

-reources/determination to win the war in the first place

-waiting on instance cooldowns

-unable to solo within a reasonable time

 

I understand for someone who has a real team... It's real easy to recruit people who are scared of you. Someone who doesn't have a team stands no chance leveling past east lad, maybe v3.

 

I broke all my gear cuz I can't tank V3 bosses in a 10/10 aplite set With oread/3k hp buff AND mdef tc buff with 5/5 rings.

I'm having a hard time wanting to play this season because YOU kicked me from V3 exp parties the first week. Since then I was lucky enough for someone to tell me twice "enemy and avantage aren't here kupa, come exp FL".

Literally killed it for me.

I have to switch nation AND beat the strongest players(highest levels) SOLO to have any shot at exp FL. even then... It takes... 50 minutes? To kite wantanka.

Switch nation or not... Kiting wantanka isn't productive. May aswell wait for triumphus merge and just exp with deathstear.

 

So yeah... U be completely content being the leader of the only team who can  enslave weaker players for dps... And you just tank ur way to 300 while siphoning ur allies pk points.

 

I'm so happy for you that you can win the season because you're so terrifying. Maybe if you're lucky you'll be so big and bad nobody comes back next season....

 

Or the leveling game can change. But heil kekelord. Do as he says... Or he'll pk u.

 

And he'll pk you*

Edited by IKuPAI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IKuPAI

My apologies for being rude, but I've lost patience with this. I'm tired of being solo, and even with a HUGE team this season I was still solo. As we all know solo is only good for farming. It's really sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dirge07
1 hour ago, IKuPAI said:

I agree 100% with what onionbear is saying.

 

Rampao temple is useless

Switching gc from bt/rh to g12 mats is counterproductive. All this new content and for some reason it's a good idea to recycle old end game, while hindering the bracket that actually needs these resources. Making nado and east lad the only places to obtain DECENT amounts of rh/bt makes the 161-200 bracket that much more meaningless.

Fl IS painful, and the reason i stopped playing before hitting 260 ON EVERY CHARACTER I'VE MADE in EGTB.

 

 

 

It took 7 runs to get from 231-256

Frozenland is hard, and painful. For many reasons:

-the politics

-party size/effort required

-reources/determination to win the war in the first place

-waiting on instance cooldowns

-unable to solo within a reasonable time

 

I understand for someone who has a real team... It's real easy to recruit people who are scared of you. Someone who doesn't have a team stands no chance leveling past east lad, maybe v3.

 

I agree with most of the things Kupa says here, Rampao temple should have either a teleporter to its entrance in the Rampao Store area or  give dungeons an actual functioning map so you dont have to keep alt tabbing to a map you found on google to know which way you are going.

FL is completely pointless if you are outside a tribe, you either get lucky and they don't multibox their alts through the entire party or you can eat shit and attempt to solo a Hau empowered mob that takes forever and a day to kill.

Arguably with not many people playing the game atm, FL PvE  instance should always be open to both nations, but the war should still occur and the winning nation gets a free 50% xp boost while in the frozenland instance. 

East lad ( most notably north east lad) from what I played around with suffers from 3 things, the ranged mobs deal too much fucking damage along with how fast they they spam them, the melee mobs like jersey devils bones etc. outrun you and are able to hit you easily as if they are suddenly ranged compared to every other mob in east lad that isnt clearly ranged. The corrupt cores take forever to farm up to a decent amount so unless you really grind for hours on end cliff of despair you might aswell buy the gems you need from a player ( since if you are farming the corrupt cores odds are you very rarely step onto a turf that allows to farm those items)

My suggestions for frozenland are that you nerf the total health of all mobs there by about 25% - 33% so smaller parties are able to atleast farm the xp there to some extent.

Nerf ranged magic dmg mobs in east lad across the board by about 40-50% or reduce their hp so they are a lot faster to kill so melee classes have a chance to farm them without wasting too much time and money on repotting and repairing their mdef shields/prots, 

Fix the hit range and movement speed on most of the North East lad melee mobs so you can actually herd them without worrying too much about potting.

And increase the drop rate of corrupt cores in general or actually implement the violet ones ( i have yet to see one drop and i farmed possibly over 1000 mobs that drop all other cores)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buetti

Ghost Castle Changes

I agree that we need a turf to farm the the Raw Materials for the G12 gear.

My idea is that Ghost Castle becomes a 160-200 Turf, where people can farm the BT and RH for their g11 gear. On the other side Nado would be a 201-300 Turf where you can farm the materials with 4 persons at a decent speed.

I rly like the design of Nado and the PVP there, much more then on GC. That’s why I’m bringing up this idea. On the other side you can also decide what you want to farm.

Possible drops for West and East Side:

West:

- Sephirot Cloth
- Blue Dragon Scales
- Red Dragon Scales

East:

-          - Nickel Ore
 - Copper Ore
 - Iron Ore
 - Titanium

Hau & Zones

I like the suggestion of Enemy about the Zones and also his Idea about the Hau Event.

Delphirot V3

I think there should be one channel without PVP in v3. This server would be for the ppl, that just want to farm their stuff without pvp or for lower geared or low lvl players.

For lvling V3 should be from 240-270.

 

Rampao Temple:

Rampao Temple is a useless dungeon that only a few ppl visited, because they were looking for diluted chemicals at the beginning of the season. Some changes to this place would be really nice.

I suggest that Rampao Temple becomes a lvl area for lvl 254 - 300 where ppl can lvl together that aren’t able to lvl in Frozenland. This place should give like 70-75% of a FL run if you manage it, to clear that dungeon within 20 minutes.

FL should still be the fastest lvl place from 254-300.

G12 PVP Issues

Right now you can call Turf Battles Mage Battles because 85-90% of the player are playing a bm/rm. It's  much easier to get the needed stats on the weapon/armor for mages then on physical classes.
It would be nice if the stats psa, pa, asr, crit would be combined to 2 stats on the weapons.
Otherwise every person that plays a physical class has to waste his tc, to get a perfect statted weapon just to see it breaking to crit 7
😊

Edited by buetti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aVantage_

There are going to be certain time periods where FL parties are just not going to happen, and we need a place where we can level solo, or at a different pace than just FL, that is why I agree with the Hau proposal. Also removing trash drops is a wet dream of mine. I hate sorting through all the shit drops that legit make no sense. 

Yellow zone mobs drop fire marrow, yet in white zone ONLY the bosses drop the ice marrow. 

I think Buetti makes a good point about Rampoa Temple, I never even been there, and seeing how leveling in east ladi is so easy, why do we even have Ramp Temple?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kekelordz
3 hours ago, buetti said:

Ghost Castle Changes

I agree that we need a turf to farm the the Raw Materials for the G12 gear.

My idea is that Ghost Castle becomes a 160-200 Turf, where people can farm the BT and RH for their g11 gear. On the other side Nado would be a 201-300 Turf where you can farm the materials with 4 persons at a decent speed.

I rly like the design of Nado and the PVP there, much more then on GC. That’s why I’m bringing up this idea. On the other side you can also decide what you want to farm.

Possible drops for West and East Side:

West:

- Sephirot Cloth
- Blue Dragon Scales
- Red Dragon Scales

East:

-          - Nickel Ore
 - Copper Ore
 - Iron Ore
 - Titanium

Hau & Zones

I like the suggestion of Enemy about the Zones and also his Idea about the Hau Event.

Delphirot V3

I think there should be one channel without PVP in v3. This server would be for the ppl, that just want to farm their stuff without pvp or for lower geared or low lvl players.

For lvling V3 should be from 240-270.

 

Rampao Temple:

Rampao Temple is a useless dungeon that only a few ppl visited, because they were looking for diluted chemicals at the beginning of the season. Some changes to this place would be really nice.

I suggest that Rampao Temple becomes a lvl area for lvl 254 - 300 where ppl can lvl together that aren’t able to lvl in Frozenland. This place should give like 70-75% of a FL run if you manage it, to clear that dungeon within 20 minutes.

FL should still be the fastest lvl place from 254-300.

G12 PVP Issues

Right now you can call Turf Battles Mage Battles because 85-90% of the player are playing a bm/rm. It's  much easier to get the needed stats on the weapon/armor for mages then on physical classes.
It would be nice if the stats psa, pa, asr, crit would be combined to 2 stats on the weapons.
Otherwise every person that plays a physical class has to waste his tc, to get a perfect statted weapon just to see it breaking to crit 7
😊

 


Interesting proposition for Nado change. But that would make the Turfs strive a bit too far away from HETB originals. No matter how much I like it, I don't see myself supporting it.

 

G12 Weapon issues regarding physical classes, yes its true but then again a mage also has to spend his TC to perfect his weapon. Its not like ur going to make a g12 sword and keep it 10 10 10 10. better off using a +8 G11 then. You push PSA higher then delphi if the item's value is worth it. ( My personal rationale here is if item is worth 600TC+, investing 30TC for a attempt at perfecting it, is worth it).

 

V3 should stay as is. Maybe fame could be introduced there, but it would definetely require a TURF to drop mats.

 

GC is and always will be the 300 PK zone. Lets keep it alive by bringing G12 content towards GC instead of pushing it away.

 

In regards to Kupa's post. This is a update discussion for G12 Content. Not a sob story how you aren't capable of surviving in V3. I personally farmed V3 at 240 in a +6 set. How you cant handle V3 as a G12 set archer lv260 is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IKuPAI

Pretty sure he proposed a separate nado for end game.

Gc needs to remain rh/bt like eonics remain end of tier level 200.

Our g11s got moved to 200-

Why should our zone change with new gear. New gear =new mats = new zone.

 

Regardless of sob story or not... A mage is really tanky, especially with tc pots. Otherwise getting hit 4k per plant in 10/10 5/5 isn't tankable with yuba pots. I have 9k hp... So the boss hits 6k, each plant hits 4k and theres 3 plants surrounding the boss with 2 more betWeen the boss and the entrance.

Just make sure u don't go to v3 if u refuse to waste tc on potions seems to be the case.

Edited by IKuPAI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateBreeder

Yeah V3 is a fucking pain to farm. I doubt too many people would be mad if the damage of v3 mobs was nerfed a bit, especially since we have to deal with mobs in walls too which already makes it cost more pots than it should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zorpy99
15 minutes ago, HateBreeder said:

Yeah V3 is a fucking pain to farm. I doubt too many people would be mad if the damage of v3 mobs was nerfed a bit, especially since we have to deal with mobs in walls too which already makes it cost more pots than it should.

Now that is something that does need a fix yea they hit hard but with the gc dropping g12 mats or them being in booths for Leni u can get a decent set easily but yes the v3 mobs being in walls especially the humans and at the entrance of the 2nd boss room u get mauled by the 3rd boss through the wall which causes alot of deaths if your not expecting it. Now I will say this potion cost to exp v3 imo isnt worth it anymore especially once everything is blue and only boss gives small amounts of xp. Yea we can make it give less xp then fl but it should still be a possible way to go to 300 solo or at least 290 at a decent rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateBreeder
1 hour ago, Zorpy99 said:

Now that is something that does need a fix yea they hit hard but with the gc dropping g12 mats or them being in booths for Leni u can get a decent set easily but yes the v3 mobs being in walls especially the humans and at the entrance of the 2nd boss room u get mauled by the 3rd boss through the wall which causes alot of deaths if your not expecting it. Now I will say this potion cost to exp v3 imo isnt worth it anymore especially once everything is blue and only boss gives small amounts of xp. Yea we can make it give less xp then fl but it should still be a possible way to go to 300 solo or at least 290 at a decent rate

Yup, I'm always up for alternative ways to level up and grind stuff even if it's to keep the game a bit more fresh. Making v3 a viable way to level up at a rate that's slower than FL would be great and help those that can't get a party in FL for whatever reasons.

Also I wouldn't mind a buff for the overall leveling from 240-300 in seasonal because FL does get boring as hell (making v3 viable would help with this a bit) when you have to keep doing it every season for days. Though I do know that there's a lot of people who probably doesn't agree with this and don't mind leveling to 300 at the current rate and it would be a bit unfair to boost the exp now that some people already got lvl 300 by grinding very hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onionbear
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 2:19 AM, kekelordz said:


It takes 2 FL runs or something to get 250. Then you can get a level per 3 runs or just do V3 for 10% per Boss. "long haul to 300". Getting 280~290 is actually really easy.

 

You haven't even played 201+ Content yet you seem to have a pretty strong opinion its "hard" and "painful".  Its not a 100 Level endgame, you can get even lv250 in East ladi in a few hours.


New island? Sorry but I think players who currently play Seasonal ( Actively ) are looking for a PVP solution before season is over. Not for season 3 or later lol.

 

I have played 200+ content in every version of TB back to HETB just not in the seasons.  I am a casually player and do not have the time to no life this game so I just haven't been able to make it that far in the previous seasons.  Not playing so much leaves you behind the pack so there is noboby left for eggs or rocks.  This season is much better for solo levelling and I will be able to make it to 200+.  Just stuck now trying to upgrade gear and jewelry so I am not forced to attempt 200+ content in my 8/6 set with 4/4 jewelry. I am not sure if the 200+ content is better in this season but I am still concerned about competing for resources with players many levels higher and better geared than me.  The usual for casual players, hard to compete and survive because you are in crappy gear. Can't get better gear cause you can't get the resources.  Used to that.

You are right my suggestions were based on possibly next season and not an immediate solution.

Based on timing then a GC and fame solution is fine for this season.  I do agree with Garfield that there are 3 servers. Maybe leave server 1 with classic RH/BT and open up another server for materials.  Allows you to target what you are farming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kekelordz
5 minutes ago, Onionbear said:

 

I have played 200+ content in every version of TB back to HETB just not in the seasons.  I am a casually player and do not have the time to no life this game so I just haven't been able to make it that far in the previous seasons.  Not playing so much leaves you behind the pack so there is noboby left for eggs or rocks.  This season is much better for solo levelling and I will be able to make it to 200+.  Just stuck now trying to upgrade gear and jewelry so I am not forced to attempt 200+ content in my 8/6 set with 4/4 jewelry. I am not sure if the 200+ content is better in this season but I am still concerned about competing for resources with players many levels higher and better geared than me.  The usual for casual players, hard to compete and survive because you are in crappy gear. Can't get better gear cause you can't get the resources.  Used to that.

You are right my suggestions were based on possibly next season and not an immediate solution.

Based on timing then a GC and fame solution is fine for this season.  I do agree with Garfield that there are 3 servers. Maybe leave server 1 with classic RH/BT and open up another server for materials.  Allows you to target what you are farming.


This is all fine. Casual players need to have their place too.


But you are easily able to collect resources in East Ladi, the Corrupt Orbs. Big Gargoyle pulls can net you many Corrupted Orbs. Also the Meglaopas closeby can be lured like 50+ Mobs at a time. Very good EXP 218+.

 

Get yourself a +5 Droprate set, use a drop srcoll. Try farming there for a few hours or so. You will be able to get many Corrupt Orbs, turn them into Purified and you can easily buy multiple RH Pouches. +7 Set is not unreachable. Or use the market to your advantage. Farm there, purchase what has good market value. For example SC Pouches are 15 Orbs Each. You can sell those pouches for 10 TC or 20m ea. That can get you 3 RH pouch per 2 SC Pouches purchased with Purifieds. You can even farm Swamp or other low level areas for Seph gems, or Leni, or anything that has good market value. Sell those things to the leading group who are usually buying it to advance even faster. That'll push you up to a full +8 set in no time.

201+ Content is a competition. Just like 200 or 160 is. Except 201+ currently has no PVP Competition for the materials, its more or less who is able to put in more TC...or hours into their gear. It should be more about TURF Control. Even with G12 gear being here to craft. Everyone has a chance to craft it. Everyone has a chance to buy it, or trade items for it.

But 201-300 Needs a TURF the high levels compete for. Rue is one example. A LOT of fights happen on rue, or atleast a lot of PK points. Because its one zone where High levels are able to get resources, SC, Divine, Magic, Sephiroth. And trust me, everyone needs a LOT to make a good jewlery set. ( Atleast 8/5/5/5 ) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buetti
21 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Pretty sure he proposed a separate nado for end game.

Gc needs to remain rh/bt like eonics remain end of tier level 200.

Our g11s got moved to 200-

Why should our zone change with new gear. New gear =new mats = new zone.

 

Regardless of sob story or not... A mage is really tanky, especially with tc pots. Otherwise getting hit 4k per plant in 10/10 5/5 isn't tankable with yuba pots. I have 9k hp... So the boss hits 6k, each plant hits 4k and theres 3 plants surrounding the boss with 2 more betWeen the boss and the entrance.

Just make sure u don't go to v3 if u refuse to waste tc on potions seems to be the case.

 

Nope I didn't proposed a separate nado for the endgame. That's why i suggested to make gc a lvl 160-200 turf and nado for lvl 201-300.

@ Everyone else

This is a thread for future updates and not a thread how good/bad ppl are at the game.
If you guys think that Kupa is a bad mod or does not derserve it, to be one, make a separate topic for that.

Can we get back to the topic? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aVantage_
1 hour ago, buetti said:

 

Nope I didn't proposed a separate nado for the endgame. That's why i suggested to make gc a lvl 160-200 turf and nado for lvl 201-300.

@ Everyone else

This is a thread for future updates and not a thread how good/bad ppl are at the game.
If you guys think that Kupa is a bad mod or does not derserve it, to be one, make a separate topic for that.

Can we get back to the topic? :)

Getting back on topic... I think the materials should drop in a seperate area than ghost castle which already drops RH and BT. Two different resources in the same place. Maybe a different server ghost castle or something. That’s my opinion though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kekelordz
1 hour ago, aVantage_ said:

Getting back on topic... I think the materials should drop in a seperate area than ghost castle which already drops RH and BT. Two different resources in the same place. Maybe a different server ghost castle or something. That’s my opinion though. 

 

Yeah putting GC Server 2 and Server 3 to use would be a solution.

Also make the reaper drop 10 Seph Cloth 10 Copper Ore 10 Nickel Mineral 10 Blue Scale 10 Red Scale 10 Iron Ore 10 Titanium.

Its a pretty strong boss in a highly competitive PK Turf. maybe people will start showing up to GC ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...