shockdot

Upcoming Update

HateBreeder

Using Rampao temple for leveling XXX-300 and GC server 2 and 3 for mats are decent suggestions since both of them already exist but aren't really used for much right now unless there is something I don't know about rampao temple. Definitely agree with those suggestions.

Edit: Enemys suggestion for reaper is cool too. Few shards doesn't really feel like much of a reward especially in seasonal where it's highly unlikely you'll get a high level charm. Unless of course you want to save the shards for Tri server.

Edited by HateBreeder

kekelordz

@Shockdot So any ETA on when 201-300 bracket can compete for mats on a turf?:)

kekelordz

@Shockdot And is going to be any changes to the eonic success rates for the Seasonal server? ( I kinda wanna know before I try 1000 +1 Gauntlets) lol

Kanoran
On 12/23/2017 at 0:51 PM, shockdot said:

In our next update we're going to be tackling the PvP issue that came up with level 12 items, or the lack of it in appropriate zones.

Ghost Castle Changes

We plan to change Ghost Castle so that most Raw Materials drop in GC. Obviously the drop rate would not be as high as it currently is for RH/BT.

Delphiroth Floor 3 Changes

• We were also thinking of setting V3 PvP to employ the Fame System, meaning you couldn't go around PKing everyone. Reason for this, is since we made it a no penalty PvP zone, we've received complaints from players who are there trying to level/farm.
  • We are going to explore the idea of allowing for V3 to be used as a solo leveling area for levels 270+ (this would still not be better than Frozen Land).

Please feel free to provide us with feedback regarding these things, & if you have suggestions to help improve the health of PvP & PvE let us know!

This was a great idea you had to finally include the community on the update ideas and hints but now we are all out of the loop again with no clue when the update is going to arrive or what changes your deciding to make...