aVantage_

Glacial Stick Effect (G12 BM stick)

aVantage_

I just wanted to throw out an idea that I think other blue mage players might consider. 

Currently, the effect on the Glacial stick is to slow people using ice crystals which is rather ineffective in my opinion. It is not very useful, as compared to some of the other effects of other classes. Blue mages fight classes that like to move around a lot, and the blue mage class being naturally a slower class is at a disadvantage. When a red mage pvps, he looks for that red touch to kick in and then he starts to combo. For when a bm pvps, it does not matter if the target is slowed or not, most classes are too far away for the bm to catch up within that slow time.

Ice crystals travel very slow, If we could slow use more skills than just ice crystals, that would be great. 

Increase the duration of the slow, and increase how often the slow can occur. sometimes it takes 40 ice crystals to get someone to slow. 

A very unpopular choice would be to reintroduce the freeze but that seems to difficult to balance, even if you could pot during the Freeze. 

Some sort of buff to the BM sticks has to be made to make them appealing and useful, otherwise its only used due to the slight increase of the AP over the +9 Fabula stick. 

Zorpy99

I agree also same with rms they need slightly more ap and I have counted and tested and can say flame edge if target is moving or even a decent range it takes 5 seconds for 1 flame edge to reach the target so u proc red touch and maybe can get 1 flame 1 burst and fire fury in. It's to short of a time half the kills a rm gets 1v1 is cause the other person doesn't expect the fire fury to get a red touch proc sometimes from last burst edge in combo

Edited by Zorpy99