redhat

[Cheater Report] Dancing_Mu cheated Pu of 10/9 Acura sets

redhat

Hi turfbattles friends,

I am very sad to make this post ,but I have to do it.

One of my best friends named Pu in TB Tri server lost his 10/88889 acura sets last night, he was cheated by a bad lady (or man)named Dancing_Mu.

This bad person Dancing_Mu said she had never seen  a +10 acura gauntlet and +9 defense gear,and she wanted  to have a look at it  if Pu could show it to her.

Pu did it via a trade window,but Dancing_Mu click the 'trade' button and she said she wanted to try it to see how many AP she will have and would return them back to Pu very soon if Pu can lend it to her . Considering this lady played a character in the same tribe in  Season2 server as well ,the poor Pu did it ,even lent out all his gears to Dancing_Mu without any pledge,just believe we are friends.

Then the bad thing happened,this bad woman didn't return Pu's acura gears to him,and she didn't response to Pu any more and  disappeared,just gone...

Pu told us this story in wechat group last night.Just be in trust of friendship in TB,he lends out his perfect gears to other guy to have a look at  parameter interface,but he never imagine that somebody will cheat him.and he said he might leave this game.

Oh,the little poor Pu.

I and his other friends all know that he has spent a lot of time to make his 10/9 acura sets,he is very proud to own that good gears.

as a friend of Pu's  and a TB player for many year,I hate any cheat,lie happened in the game,it's a shame for the love of TB.

I am very angry and sad on this thing.

Maybe GM can't do any help for Pu,and Pu won't get his gears back any more,but I must tell all of you what happened and tell all of you to protect your property well.

Don't believe any woman easily,in game or in real life.

if possible ,please GM ban Dancing_Mu and her related characters in Tri server and Season2 server.

Thanks

a nobody called Redhat

---------------------------------------------------------------

74296b65342ef1d6t.jpg

93bef1c9df4820a9t.jpg

Edited by redhat