OyunBozan

Bad blue mage...

OyunBozan

Red mage de buff scroll and very bad blue mage nerf debuff black touch scroll and more speed bm.... and bm stick very bad 

aVantage_
1 hour ago, OyunBozan said:

Red mage de buff scroll and very bad blue mage nerf debuff black touch scroll and more speed bm.... and bm stick very bad 

The class is fine, the player is just very bad. 

OyunBozan

avantage you dont know blue mage. season2 blue mage very bad... 

kekelordz

Oyun, I showed you a naked BM vs geared BM. I won naked, how so? Blue mage is very very strong. Fact is, you aren't a very good blue mage. Playstyle too one-dimensional. There is lots of tricks to playing BM. Sadly you just refuse to accept it even when I tried to explain or show it to you.

OyunBozan

ok ok bm good.. i dont play game now no my problem good lucky ^^ 

IKuPAI

U guys are always so mean...

Don't let them discourage you. The only way they )now how to truly beat turf battles is to kill the game's population 1 player at a time.

They want reviews of this game saying the same 4 names over and over...

Skill is earned from thousands of hours of beating on your craft. Practice. Ask questions. 

Don't listen to people saying this stuff...

Most important. Don't feed the trolls.

Kanoran
24 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

U guys are always so mean...

Don't let them discourage you. The only way they )now how to truly beat turf battles is to kill the game's population 1 player at a time.

They want reviews of this game saying the same 4 names over and over...

Skill is earned from thousands of hours of beating on your craft. Practice. Ask questions. 

Don't listen to people saying this stuff...

Most important. Don't feed the trolls.

This coming from the guy who makes 1 person a day quit for being power hungry and muting for anything and everything and abusing his mod speak to advertise his website for money and to sell items on newbie

OyunBozan

Enemy you when naked item and kill me ? No liar. your items good you no player... Other player no have time no farm and dont make items and g3 desau.. No show. you everday easy you know.i kill Other game your bm everday :) but i now no play. no more cry pls

ManiSimba

all play to turks is dont need play to game no longer dont play shock game noon garfield