IKuPAI

Level 100 refining

IKuPAI

Hello, so many players craft waregem and strap etc for their crafter...

I was hoping level 100 refining would unlock to ability to create refined g12 mats.

Atm blue spider stone and strong/tough dragon scales are basically non existent. Refining these materials would allow players to recognize why they need 15 seph cloth and not 10 seph cloth.

Just asking for quality of life on both sides :)

buetti

To craft 1 Blue Spider Stone you need 4 Spider Stones. You can farm the Spider Stones easily in the zones or in water room. If you want to craft Tough Dragon Scales you need 1 Blue and Red Dragon Scale. These you can farm at the veros lake. The items exist in the game. You just need to farm the mats to craft them :)

Kekelord

Thats actually a good idea.

Buetti, what he means is , if you have Lv100 Refining, but not Lv100 Potion Brewing, you cant CRAFT G12. But you can refine the materials required for G12. It would bring "Fire Cloth", "Liquid Metal", etc. into the market. As opposed to people ONLY selling raw materials. You would see people selling already refined mats. I mean its a bit "pointless", and it could confuse people since they'd get kinda confused with so many diffrent material names, but yeah I agree that should be a thing.

Althou the problem is Refining to 100 is actually pretty hard, almost as hard as Potion Brewing. So maybe if refining was slightly easier it'd be cool.