Kanoran

Can Tri Server Be Fixed????

Kanoran

So me and some friends were talking and we honestly all agree there is no point in playing tri server from where it stands right now.

Season 1 ended with maybe like 10 +10s at max and maybe a few 9 sets but still manageable but once supremes went over to tri server tons of people made 9 10 sets and now you no longer can without farming a ton of 8 9 sets.With the current game on tri server no new player stands a chance and even vets that quit dont. You cant go 160-200 content and expect to have fun fighting 1k charms g3 desaus and 9 10 sets its just not possible.

We think and this has been brought up before but sadly ignored but everything im saying is for tri server ONLY not to be brought into seasonals

Bracket sets by level

Make Kando and Nado g10s completely remove g11s from these brackets yes u can farm rh bts to make sets but can easily change it from 121 to equip to 161

Nerf the nado reapers hp and ap

Make gc 180-240 (If This upcoming update doesn't add g12 mats to gc but adds a new island)

Nerf the gc reapers hp cause wont be to easy to kill it in the bracket of 180-240

Make g12 sets either 241+ or  you can just fiddle around with them and gc but not allow g12s to be used on gc.

Implement that idea of making g1 charms for 160 g2s for 200 and g3s for 201+ but in this case 241+ to keep the gc pvp easier and fun

Buff g12 weps ap so its easier to compare to +10s to encourage people to not want to use g11s instead of g12s

Add a new way for 241+ to get soul shards from a reaper on a different island or something

what we all want is this game to be active again and that means in a pvp game pvp everywhere iah shuy kando nado duan gc rue wherever u want. Also i just noticed (Yes its bad) But all the leveling zones/Towns are purple crystals and islands are red but rock is red also but with the fame update and now east lad rock is just terrible for pvp or leveling and thus is now dead content maybe can change that or turn it into a instance kind of thing not sure

imadsaade

I agree with this 100% game is dead at the lower level brackets and can never become live again due to the over powered sets. Making a change would make it so new players have a chance and not just quit at 160. 

Think about it this way you farm Nado for a G11 set correct? BUT you need a 10/9 set to be competitive on Nado and to have a chance at taking the turf. So how can you expect a legit new player or even a returning veteran to stand a chance against that? 

Moving G10 gear to Nado would enable new players to gradually build upon their character making it stronger as they go. And with G11s on the 200-240ish bracket the new player can decide if he wants to try competing with these sets of he/she can easily go to East lad/FL/V3 and level past the bracket. 

In regards to the Rock Island idea would be really cool if it can be turned into a turf with active pvp. Not like kando/Duan but a turf used for leveling. By boosting the exp rate of the turtoids and adding in a guardian would become a hot bed of pvp. Also the Turtoid Lord can be used as a "Raid Boss" dropping G11s maybe some jewels and gems. 

~XOXO 

Crispy 

Edited by imadsaade

IKuPAI

So I'll just make a 10/10 g10 set...

And wear 10/10 g10 jewlerys

And we'll move nado to 120 next season.

I see your point but we need more population to consider making such drastic changes to the game.

Most important;

DO NOT remove g11 from nado.

Also,

You expect 10/9 sets to be only duan??

What.....

These weapons were worth $1-1.5k...

U want duan only for g11 AND eonics?

Uhhh... Please delete thread.

Edited by IKuPAI

cb_90027

I suggested g10 and below for nado a lonnnggg time ago.. good luck. Seems like the right option to me, but haven’t played forever. I always thought nado should be to prep you for Duan which should have its own “nado/gc”. I think g10 builds would be interesting. Anyways good luck all

Edited by cb_90027

Onionbear

There are so many levels of gear in this game it is kind of a shame no one ever sees it or spends time making a good g10 or lower set. Scaling this out might be good.  A good g10 set will need rampoa chests changed so they can be farmed for awesome weapons and not just a shard resource.

Another solution to +10 would be to have requirements to wear it increase with the level upgrade.  For example a +1 piece of gear would need 200 strength.  A +2 would need 220 etc.  The requirements would scale with the jump in damage/defence.  By the time it is a +10 item it would require 320 strength plus other stats. (*numbers given are just examples)  If well thought out and scaled it would be almost impossible to wear your +10 weapon +9 gear and crazy jewelry at level 160.  You would really need to decide if you want to do vit to wear rings or other stats for gear, much like a black mage on nado has to sacrifice to be able to use black touch.

This way the 250-300 player can still make use of their crazy +10 gear but can't just swap it to their 160 alt to go slaughter the new players in nado, etc. because he will not have the stats to wear it.  Sure they could stat for a +10 weapon and one hit people but would have such low health and crappy jewelry they would be a glass cannon.

I also think g11 jewelry should be 201, not 200 but I have not tested if a 200 can wear them.  Makes the 160-200 level unfair as the top of the level has too much of a huge advantage.