Trucha

COLORED NAMES N XP

Trucha

So we all know Red names = less xp too strong

Orange = 2nd best XP - Stronger than you

Purple = Best, your level

How come these are totally screwed up? at Lvl 70 Most things in wasteland are red but thats the best xp and when they start turning purple you should get more but you don't. Same with rock you get there and they are red by the time you leave they are purple and giving you .45 of an xp. Some purple monsters in East lad dont even give experience. This whole color name chart seems fked. Somebody enlighten me on what i'm doing wrong.

Sniper

Colored names represent mob's level in relation to your char. Not "THIS IS BEST EXP".

IKuPAI
5 hours ago, Sniper said:

Colored names represent mob's level in relation to your char. Not "THIS IS BEST EXP".

On the contrary, you cannot receive exp from red named monsters

And their color at least represents when they are best experience.

That was the intention at least, and it does fit currently. However, there are some brackets that need calibrated.

Kcinore
16 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

On the contrary, you cannot receive exp from red named monsters

If this is the case then it might need some tweaking, because between levels 50-70 i was receiving about ~1 level(s) from Lizardmen Captains which at the time were red to me, and basically everything in the wasteland is red to me but i still receive xp from the mobs there though its usually less than .01% per attack, im not real sure what dictates what you get xp from and how much you receive, but i'll also say that most purple mobs give me less then .03% xp as well, not sure why though

IKuPAI

Certain* red named monsters. But yes, it definately needs calibration. 

shockdot
3 hours ago, Kcinore said:

If this is the case then it might need some tweaking, because between levels 50-70 i was receiving about ~1 level(s) from Lizardmen Captains which at the time were red to me, and basically everything in the wasteland is red to me but i still receive xp from the mobs there though its usually less than .01% per attack, im not real sure what dictates what you get xp from and how much you receive, but i'll also say that most purple mobs give me less then .03% xp as well, not sure why though

On 6/24/2017 at 6:49 PM, Robb9991 said:

So we all know Red names = less xp too strong

Orange = 2nd best XP - Stronger than you

Purple = Best, your level

How come these are totally screwed up? at Lvl 70 Most things in wasteland are red but thats the best xp and when they start turning purple you should get more but you don't. Same with rock you get there and they are red by the time you leave they are purple and giving you .45 of an xp. Some purple monsters in East lad dont even give experience. This whole color name chart seems fked. Somebody enlighten me on what i'm doing wrong.

The monster name colors relate the monsters level to yours (like Sniper mentioned). However, in East Ladianes (the Northern part) you actually get EXP boosts/reductions based on the monsters name color. Purple named monsters in the north part of east lad give you higher exp than others, red and blue being the worst (reduced exp).

In general, boss like monsters are always red and always give exp (such as giant lizards and captains)

IKuPAI
2 hours ago, shockdot said:

The monster name colors relate the monsters level to yours (like Sniper mentioned). However, in East Ladianes (the Northern part) you actually get EXP boosts/reductions based on the monsters name color. Purple named monsters in the north part of east lad give you higher exp than others, red and blue being the worst (reduced exp).

In general, boss like monsters are always red and always give exp (such as giant lizards and captains)

Fish give 0 exp pre 115?

Also, wasteland is still red at 160 yet we gain good exp at 70.

Just curious how these work.

Trucha

This is from help3.int in bin:

In Turf Battles players are able to level up between levels 1-300. At various different level brackets, more content within Turf Battles is unlocked; such as new islands/turfs to explore, new equipment and weapons, and even new areas such as East Ladianes.

Players can level up by killing monsters; the type of monster to kill can easily be discovered by looking at the color that the monsters name is written in.

A Monster's name can be drawn with 6 different colors, each having their own meaning.

Gray: This monster is far below your expertise and will grant close to no, if not none, experience.

Blue: This monster is really quite weak compared to your strength, killing it isn't the optimal use of your time.

Yellow: This monster is just a little bit weaker than you, killing it will give you good EXP.

Purple: This monster is in the same level bracket as you are! Killing these monsters provides you with the best experience!

Orange: This monster is a little bit stronger than you, killing it will give you good EXP... Just be careful.

Red: This monster is far too strong for you, killing it will give you reduced experience.