IKuPAI

Glorious update!!

IKuPAI

This update is the bee's knees!

Man, i may have lost moderator recently, but I was replaced with like-minded policies and procedures.

Let me say, v3 updates look INCREDIBLE!! 

I'm not a huge fan of the ghost castle drop change, but the global reaper makes this more of an mmo and less of a grindfest ^-^

The new account locking feature is awesome! Now we can share accounts without risking anything but our integrity!

I really think everything is going to move along a whole lot faster forcing nations to party up. This could make for some competitive end game!

Dirge07

Im curious if the Hau event works like the FL War event, where once it starts everyone in the same nation gets access to their nations team chat.

Also a QoL for Nation events would be to automatically put players of the same nation into a party / parties.

IKuPAI
8 hours ago, Dirge07 said:

Im curious if the Hau event works like the FL War event, where once it starts everyone in the same nation gets access to their nations team chat.

Also a QoL for Nation events would be to automatically put players of the same nation into a party / parties.

That would be really cool if there was like a ready check.

Lots of booths are automatically put into nation state aswell as afk standers.

Hau appears to be nation based, but not nation enforced. Meaning, right now it seems nations are a global feature, rather than an island condition.

Nation required to enter, but i didn't see nation markers during hau.