SirBlueEyd

New to this game.

SirBlueEyd

My friend got me to download this game and play it. So far i really like it but i hit 80 and it's really hard to lvl im only at 85 over a few days and im unsure what to do. Would anyone like to help me level or teach me the ways? Im on Season 2 Server and my name is Bluecifer if anyone would like to help! Please and thanks! Have a wonderful day 

shockdot

At level 85, you can either kill Bad Flies (in Veros), kill Shaman's in Wasteland (probably need a party or at least your friend), kill monsters at Tiaz (Tias), or get power leveled. Leveling really speeds up once you reach level 100 and go into East Ladianes content (requires level 100+).

IKuPAI

Hey bluecifer, i have some exp video guides out there...

I assume you're a blue mage? Just get 390 blue first then go full tank till 100. This should get you more comfortable being able to AOE your opponent's while taking minimal damage.

If you want some more info you can check my fansite knowledge base at www.tbkb.info

SirBlueEyd

Im Actually a Blade :D all my friends call me Blue so i go with names around it. I just hit 123 and im unsure what else to grind everything seems so slow 

IKuPAI

Lucky for you, you're right in line with my videos xD

Level 120-149 as a blade warrior (level 7 blast blade)

149-205 is coming soon... Nearly finished, I'm 194 in an 8/7 triumphus set

Edited by IKuPAI