jfc3po56

Drops of karebears

jfc3po56

Hey guys. Hope everyone is having fun. I have a few questions. Which mobs drop the karebear dolls and at what levels do they drop. Just leveled from 1-100 and never got a drop, so just wondering. Also do they drop in East Lad?  Is there any other place in game that drops the +9+10  grade 10 weps besides Ramp? Where can I get Seph armor drops? More of a pve player and was wondering if yellow mage and black mage are valid to lvl as such from lvl 1?  Thanks for helping out a noob. CYA in game

IKuPAI

Karedolls drop everywhere but rock and frozenland

Including v2, wasteland, rest, v1 etc

Seph armor drops in rampao, v1 and v2 but you can find alternative g10s on the beach in east lad and badflies.

Rampao weapons are unique for being dropped at a +8 or higher blessing. They are currently bugged for 0 AP, And heavily farmed. HOWEVER, you can make any g10 weapon to +6 at 100% rate (+8 is relatively easy aswell).

White/yellow mages have an incredibly low damage output, so to use one at level 1 in a solo scenario would be painstaking.

Consider leveling up to your first aoe... Consider leveling up to good weapon and armor... Consider what your vitality will be at your desired level. Consider the points required to wear just fabula. Now, glacies. Etc

Basically, get level 200 and consider restat. No, i would not recommend trying to main a support class unless you are looking at doing that on day 1.

wapptm

I have a karabears. but i dont know how to use it.Does it expensive or it's just for fun?

justis2
2 hours ago, wapptm said:

I have a karabears. but i dont know how to use it.Does it expensive or it's just for fun?

Double click it and you will be teleported to karebear island (this is for levels 1-160).It has no value for selling, you can't trade it or sell to other players, you are able only to sell it to NPC store (yuba  etc..)

wapptm
15 hours ago, justis2 said:

Double click it and you will be teleported to karebear island (this is for levels 1-160).It has no value for selling, you can't trade it or sell to other players, you are able only to sell it to NPC store (yuba  etc..)

thanks for your reply. I clicked it and it transported me to the island.there are so many bears with all kinds of gems .I got a full bag gems. thank u