Kanoran

BOSS PET

Kanoran

I believe that the boss event either needs to spawn alot more often or have a way higher chance of pet drop seeing how the 1st boss pet drop was yesterday and it starts at level 1. With this being said it' mutated which is great except everyone else has 70+ pets some already mutating and some very close to 85 for the mutation proving the pet boss at this late into the season is useless besides it being unique and looking cool. I feel it needs something added to it if your gonna have them dropping so late into a 3 month server.

IKuPAI

Imo, this is a triumphus collectable trophy...

It wasn't really advertised as a viable pet in the season, bur rather unique to the season...

So i think the drop rates should be heavily increased... Possibly 3 pets per boss...

But hear me out,

This way in 10 years people will have like 48 different pets...

But only the people who played season 2 would have the chicken pet.

Maybe make it account bound... Idk. Thats my thoughts.

Kanoran

I mean I get it but it' hard to enjoy your collectable items when 2 months of fighting the same people all day every day toxicity comes into play. Me and many more struggle to enjoy the game for a entire season and I really love this game but a 1st place pk reward imo isn' worth torturing myself on these rates the small community and lack of support from gm and 1 player mod . With the community 1 mod works but if this game grows it'l need more and maybe even a in game ticket system instead of having to come to the site and wait the ingame would be directed to gm and mods Just a idea for season 3

Not to mention these pets are rare and different so maybe should have different kind of bonuses on them not the usual ap but maybe increased exp rate on a chicken drop on a watanka or it could be attack and defense so many possible options and all pve oriented not pvp

Edited by Kanoran