OyunBozan

it's my idea. account sales

OyunBozan

why is it forbidden to sell accounts? I think it's ridiculous. because if you have a goal to set up a big game, you should not limit anyone. people who can't spare time for the game can buy an account and come to the game, and in this way we do not have a shortage of players in the game. accounts are always full and people can keep the game alive by selling instead of destroying their supplies.

IKuPAI

I agree, HOWEVER... It should be character sales.

2 options; turn them into an item to trade in game... Everything visible, trans, masters, jewlry, charms, pet...

Or put it on the website for USD sales. Eonic takes a cut.

It appears to be fairly untraceable... Beat the black market, make it legal.

Kanoran

I agree but I personally think account sales or character sales should be season only. What I mean is you won' add class change perks and some people on tri server know there is no leveling parties on that server. I suggest for season characters only at the end you can make a post and sell with eonic games getting a cut of course. For example I got a 300 rm on seasonal but I already have 1 on tri server? Why do I need 2 especially when I'll never play tri server till it gets balanced and fixed. This way someone who doesn' want to grind a new class every season and play tri server can wait till the end of season and buy a character. This would create a market and also a population on tri server as well as seasonal. Also if they try to sell behind the market you provide you just track the ip see its different and remove both parties from the game simple.