OyunBozan

fl exp..

OyunBozan

Oyunu oynayan insanların çoğu 300 LVL'dir, bu nedenle artık LVL geliştiremeyiz. Patronların hayatlarını düşürürsen savaşlar daha iyi gibi gözüküyor.

OyunBozan

also i think watanka never drop +10 weap... my idea make watanka drop 200+ soul charm.. season server hard make soul charm but drop watanka 200 or 300+ soul charm it could be more useful.

IKuPAI
On 1/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, OyunBozan said:

Oyunu oynayan insanların çoğu 300 LVL'dir, bu nedenle artık LVL geliştiremeyiz. Patronların hayatlarını düşürürsen savaşlar daha iyi gibi gözüküyor.

-------------

Most of the people playing the game are 300 LVL, so we can no longer develop LVL. Battles seem to be better if you cut down the lives of the bosses.

I agree... Exp boosts for end of season may not be needed if players can appropriately manage a 2 lure FL within bonus limits.

Last time i was in FL we were 11 tanks and 4 dps...

Took 32 minutes to clear FL with only 2 lurers...

Things i noticed:

-few platers know how to lure yeshi... Even less are willing to lure yeshi AND ikal.

-players have a hard time luring mahal to senow before it's dead; losing exp for luring for the party, and luh is a pain. He always has been, and the archers don't help his king of the mountain situation.(Suggestion: increase luh/mahal move speed)

-its hard to have a proper lure without Sime kind of communication on what is happening. Considering our population's diversity;

Suggestion: minimap can show the instance party where the bosses are in live redraw like mini head icons

//////////////// or //////////////

a message saying "X monster has been damaged and is within X meters of PartyLEADER"

/

"X monster is no longer within draw distance of [damaging player] you may lose your lure"

Edited by IKuPAI