Onionbear

Pet HP Points

Onionbear

I am playing with making an HP pet and I am finding the pet HP points are kinda low.  Having only 10hp per level puts a level 100 pet only granting 1K hp.  Only as much as trans or a crappy piece of fish meat.  Might be helpful for a low level but then they really shouldn't have level 100 pets. This is definitely not worth the effort. 

It should really be percentage based instead of a flat number.  This would avoid being too OP for lower levels or low health mages but still be somewhat useful on higher level character and high HP classes like a blade where 1K is nothing.

Eventually you can introduce the same thing for Mana that would help mages.

As it stands the attack boost is much more beneficial than the small amount of HP granted making HP on pets pointless.

Onionbear

Hmm.  There is no bonus points ever when applying pet points to HP.  Every so often you get a bonus point if you go full attack.  This does not seem to apply to HP.

I tried making him red.  Did not help.  Yellow. Nothing.

Also, when a pet turns 85 and mutates an attack pet gets a boost in points.  An HP pet gets nothing.  So an level 85 pet will have 85 attack or only 71 of any other stat.  So you really can't get an HP pet to 100 points so really it would never get more than 86 or 860 health boost.  Even less worth it.

It really should grant a better amount. Maybe if it granted vitality points instead of health.  Couple points per level.  200 vitality would be better.

Anyways, I think that needs some work.

Edited by Onionbear